1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

NFL despicables

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by Roonatic, Jan 7, 2019.

1. A) Patriots

36.4%
  2. B) Ravens

9.1%
  3. C) Bengals

9.1%
  4. D) Browns

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. E) Titans/Oilers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. F) Eagles

13.6%
  7. G) Cowboys

22.7%
  8. H) Chargers

4.5%
  9. I) other (please list)

4.5%
  1. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    All in fun, please keep it respectable. My money is the Cheats win this poll.

Since they have our 7th SB trophy in their showcase, Cowboys. Ruined our perfect SB record at the time. they deserve Jerra Jones.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Da_Cranberry

Da_Cranberry Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2018
    I have too much hate in me for just one team. NE is obvious but I would hate on philly/bengals/ravens/cowboys as my top tier. It's probably Bengals because they are so dirty.

• Like Like x 1
  3. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Can I vote multiple times for the same team?

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  4. sjromano

sjromano Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    Gotta be the Pats for me. The Cowboys thing is so ancient now that it doesn't even matter to me. And I can't find enough hate for the Bengals - they are almost so inept that it's hard to find hatred there. Except for Burfict. I hope he falls down a sewer grate and is washed out to sea during the offseason.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  5. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    We don't need him here!! Maybe if the sewer dumps out into alligator country, though I doubt even the alligators would eat him!

6. fanforlife

fanforlife

Sep 5, 2012
    This has been a sh$t year and one thing that will help is if both the Cowboys and the Pats do not win the SB I want the Steelers to be the only team with 6 trophies, At least for one more year.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. sjromano

sjromano Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    They're downstream from us anyway, so no harm there. :lolol:

8. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    If I grew up in Pittsburgh I would have no hate for the Cowboys. Try being surrounded by friends, brothers, sisters, mom, dad, everyone while they all say WEDEMBOYZ all day lmao. again I don't hate them but it's annoying. lol

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  9. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    Do the Texans get any respect outside of Houston?
    You must be under or near forty. No love for "America's team" from Pittsburgh or their fans that watched in the 70's.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    I should have put the Seachickens on the list. They annoy most football fans.

• Like Like x 1
  11. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Maybe because their "fans" can't tell you who Dave Kreig was, or Steve Largent, other than a congressman!

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  12. SteelerJJ

SteelerJJ Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Cowboys for me. Goes way back.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Surprised people pick the Cowboys over the Bengals. I understand the history, but that rivalry is all but dead. The Bengals rivalry though is in full force. Those two teams truly do hate each other to the point that cheap shots are normal during those games. The Bengals are a joke of a franchise, but the hatred I have for that team is second to none. I don't even respect them like I do the Ravens, I just plain hate them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    Oh they are right up there with Dallas for me. They would Garner much more hate if they didn't self destruct so often.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    I'll keep it simple and absolute: I loathe any team not wearing Black and Gold! This is for you Jim - Go Iowa! upload_2019-1-11_10-21-32.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  16. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Patsies, ratsies, and bungholes in that order. I hate cheaters, liars, and thieves the most. Murderers, criminals, and thugs are next.

17. The Sodfather

The Sodfather Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    Patriots. I hate their silly assed uniforms, their dufus, champagne sipping Masshole fans, the smug, "We know we cheat, and so do you, but you can't prove it" look on Tom Brady's snot nosed face, that idiot Gronk and their jerkoff owner. Close second are the Ratbirds. Ugly uniforms. Moronic, dullard fans and a complete mongrel of a head coach. Third for me are the Cryboys. "America's Team". "America's Cesspool" is a more apt description. Biggest creep as an owner in JJ, slightly ahead of Kraft, Snyder and Spanos. Just a sh!tty, trashy organization with the biggest megalomaniac as an owner since Al Davis. Hey, at least the Raiders were cool at one time. The Cowboys probably have more fans that know next to nothing about American football than any franchise except, maybe the Bungholes. Or the Seaslobs.