1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Next Week

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Wreck, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Wreck

Wreck Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    The 3-5 Raiders are heading into Baltimore and the 1-7 Chiefs are heading into Pittsburgh on Monday night.

Is this where we level the division out and both come out a 6-3?

If so, the Ravens will come to the Burgh in Week 11 tied with us at 6-3.

2. MikeFanForLife

MikeFanForLife Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    i dont see the raiders going to baltimore and winning. It would be nice though.

3. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Don't forget - this is Carson Palmer's team. Has he ever beat the Ravens especially in Baltimore?

4. 4EvrH8O'donnel

4EvrH8O'donnel Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    C'mon people we are talking about the Steelers taking on yet another underachieving opponent. I expect nothing less than a nail biter once again while they play down to the competition. Probably squeek by with a 10-9 victory. Hope I'm wrong but they just seem to always play flat against teams that they should beat easily.

5. SteelByDesign

SteelByDesign Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    I'm not saying the Raiders will win, but is that a joke? Carson owned the Ravens as a Bengal. He was 9-4 against them with the Bengals.

6. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    I did not recall Palmer's dominance of the Ravens. With that, I truly hope for continuation of that trend. With your Cincinnati residence are you able to safely sport Steelers gear? Are there many Steeler bars around town? With the Steelers dominance in Ohio however, you are probably viewed as God-like.

7. knab70

knab70 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2012
    Its apparent you havn't been watching the Steelers closely for the last 3 weeks..they are not the same team as to be comparing there previous game losses! They are only getting better Just seyin'

8. FeartheBeard

FeartheBeard Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011

You are getting some flack for this, but I happen to agree. We SHOULD kick KC"s ass- they are horrible, but will we? History shows that we probably wont.

9. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Thanks, I was about to look that up. You saved me from doing it. I do recall Palmer definitely getting the best of the Ravens when he played for Cincy.

10. 4EvrH8O'donnel

4EvrH8O'donnel Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011

Yea, I knew when I typed it that people would sling mud my way but I truely feel more comfortable when the Steelers play big games against tougher opponents than I do when they play games that should be a cake walk.
    I really hope we win 49-7 but my gut says more like 17-14 Final score.

11. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    I don't put much hope for anyone to beat the Ravens at home. They have a 14 game winning streak at home. But I hope it ends when we pay a visit.

12. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    They're due to lose!

13. BigSteel

BigSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    Beat those rat birds!!!!!

14. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    Both teams will win with little drama. Our issues with inferior non-division opponents usually only rears its ugly head on the road. I'm seeing double digit wins for both teams.

15. va.STEEL

va.STEEL Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    l
    :this!: For years,we haven't played to the level where we beat the good teams and just down right annihlate teams that should be blown off the field.The sign of a great team taking care of business,Maybe we have turn the corner,but loosing to the likes of den.before they got it toghter,tenn,the worst team in football at that time,and the faiders,I'll just wait and see

16. victimofchanges

victimofchanges Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    I could see the Raiders going into Baltimore and winning. I think the rats are totally overhyped and the Raiders could give them fits.

17. knab70

knab70 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2012

Maybe week 13 :hmmm:

18. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    I too think the raiders will beat the ravens this week!

19. HinesWardHOF

HinesWardHOF Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    no both the ravens and steelers will win.. i think week 16 we are tie.. ifffffffffff we are to win the division with a better record it will happen week 17 if the bungals can win week 17 at home against the ravens ... as long as the bungals arnt liek 5-10 and mail it in by that time :good:

HINES

20. HinesWardHOF

Oct 24, 2011
    LOL has carson every beaten anyone... hes a POS

HINES

21. HinesWardHOF

Oct 24, 2011
    i dont see that at all

HINES

22. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    carsons been putting up some good numbers and he knows them. if mcfadden is healthy and the defense shows up, they could beat the rasins.

i think we will walk on the chiefs. we are a team on it's way to getting healthier and better. we are not there yet. we only have 3 wr's going into this. we are going to use our run game and TE's wear them out and put a few big plays with it. todd wants this one. :cool:

23. BurgherBoy7

BurgherBoy7 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    You took the words outta my mouth....If Mcfadden is healthy, he could have a good day against a ravens defense who has been struggling against the run. Denarius Moore and Heyward-Bay can be a tough combination to cover when the raiders offense is playing to their potential. Its the NFL so any given sunday i suppose

24. TheSteelHurtin2188

TheSteelHurtin2188 Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Ummmmm have you forgot about week 3