1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Next week Patriots

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Jack LHambert, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Coastal Steeler

Coastal Steeler

Oct 16, 2011
    Fixed it Lady Steel

2. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

Not it is not... fans should be the absolute antipode of the bolded!

Shame on you Glenn for not understsnding fans are as fickle as the autumn weather!! :lolol::roflmao:

3. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Wow, I think I was into Bryants weed because your post doesn't read anything like I thought it did in my first reply.

4. Coastal Steeler

Coastal Steeler

Oct 16, 2011
    Is it good stuff? Ha-ha

5. Thigpen82

Thigpen82 Bitter optimist

Oct 17, 2011
    This is a good point. "Being realistic" would involve recognising that the Miami game was going to be much more difficult than it would be with a full roster of health and without what had been going on in Miami the previous week. Not to say we should have lost, but "realistically" the odds were shorter than most of us were counting.

Likewise, being realistic, if Mettenberger was looking miles better than Jones in practice, he would be starting. From what I've seen, Mettenberger's better days in the NFL have been better than Jones', but his worse days have been much worse. Ultimately, Jones has the full playbook at his disposal, and has had a longer time to get comfortable with it.

And as I've shown before, it can be argued that his stats don't actually differ too much from what Batch did (if you can trust the stats).

This is the strategy right here. And no throws to the sidelines. All plays should go between the hashes. Whole game over in 1.5 hours or less. Brady sits there wondering why he never got on the field.