1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

New Steeler Fan in September

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Wreck, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Wreck

Wreck Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Well, everyone. My son is due September 24th, so I am looking forward to having a little Steeler man sitting next to me throughout the 2012 season :) :herewego: :herewego: My wife picked up an adorable little winter steeler's outfit for him earlier this week. I cannot wait! I'm sensing a good season coming on! :yeehaw: :towel: :cool: :thumbsup:

2. Thigpen82

Thigpen82 Bitter optimist

Oct 17, 2011
  3. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Congrats Wreck! My Son just turned 1 on Monday and my favorite picture is the one of the two of us wearing our Heath Miller jerseys and watching the game. Enjoy

4. Thigpen82

Thigpen82 Bitter optimist

Oct 17, 2011
    Have you started suggesting Steeler-based names to your wife yet? "You know, there just aren't enough kids called Franco these days..."

5. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    Congratulations Wreck! That's my wife's birthday, too. Steeler Nation's getting bigger everyday. :towel:

6. SteelerfnVA

SteelerfnVA Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2011
    There will be another one in November 13th, expected due date just not sure if the onezie (sp) will be black and gold or pink and white. Either way there is a another new Steeler fan on his/her way.

Congrats by the way

7. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    Congrats both Wreck and SteelerfnVA. It's awesome having little Steelers fans running around the house, and watching games with them.

8. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    Congratulations to you both. :herewego:

Is this your first?

9. SteelerfnVA

SteelerfnVA Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2011
    It will be my first, but I do have a 11 yr old step daughter that I converted to a steeler and penguin also sad to say a pirate fan but her first christmas present 3 yrs ago was a steeler jersey followed by a pens jersey for her birthday. I also converted my wife which was not really hard since she really didnt have a favorite team, but our first trip together was to the div round game against the chargers at heinz in 08. After the they won the superbowl I told her she could never leave for fear the steelers would never win another title. 2yrs later we were married and she is as much of a die hard as I could ask for.

10. CanadianSteel

CanadianSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Congratulations!

My son was born in September too (2005) and that turned out to be a pretty good year! <----- we need a Super Bowl icon to insert here.

:herewego:

11. CANTON STEEL

CANTON STEEL Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Very nice. Glad to hear we have another fan joining the Steeler Nation! :applaud: :clapping: :applaud:
    :herewego!:

12. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Congrats dude! My little boy will be 2 in december. He is named after Ben and I can't wait til he is big enough to wear his Ben jersey. Also can't wait til he is big enough to go to Heinz Field with me too. You don't know what a blessing you are in for. Man they add so much to your life. If you think you love the Black and Gold just wait til you lay your eyes on that little fellow. One of my friends from church got him a Steelers onesie and he wore it during the Super Bowl. Sadly it wasn't his lucky onesie though.

13. Edson Cardona

Edson Cardona Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Felicitaciones !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
  15. Wreck

Wreck Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Yes this is our first child and yes, I gave all kinds of Steeler name suggestions. :popcorn: Those were quickly shot down. hahaha

Very excited! We are however doing some Steelers colors in the nursery :yeehaw: :towel: :yeehaw: :towel: :yeehaw: :towel:

16. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    Congtrats...some words of advice: You can start training him to be the fullback we all sorely want the minute he comes shooting out. You have to wait until he is 5 to start the steroids. Finally, remember the only unacceptable thing your son can every tell you is that he is...not a Steelers fan!

17. Ben There

Ben There Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
  18. FeartheBeard

FeartheBeard Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    :this!: Mine aren't so little anymore (17, 19 - both girls) but it is great to watch every game together!

19. DSteelerCT

DSteelerCT Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    Congrats...although it's not every day you hear a dude named Wreck say the word adorable. They get old fast, so enjoy!