1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Need some Halloween costume ideas!

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by SteelByDesign, Oct 8, 2013.

1. SteelByDesign

SteelByDesign Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    My wife and I are throwing a Halloween party this year. Looking for a couples costume that's not lame (she's suggested salt & pepper, pb&j, etc... UGH!).

I'm about 6'2" and she's 5'0" so something playing off our height difference could be fun. We both have black hair.Here's a pic

We're looking for something creative, comfortable, and fairly easy (like that we could throw together from goodwill). Some ideas so far have been Wayne & Garth, Willy Wonka & Oompa Loompa, and Ace Ventura & Spike. Throw out ideas, or stuff you guys have done before.

2. knab70

knab70 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2012
  3. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    I second Herman and Lillie. You could also do Abe and Mary Lincoln, or Chewbacca and Leia (not really an easy goodwill duo) or maybe Lurch and Morticia Addams.

4. niterider

niterider Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2012
    Lucky man Steel, you have a beautiful wife and you're not too shabby yourself. You could pull off Snowwhite and the huntsman. Make sure she carries an apple around, and you'll need an axe.

5. SteelByDesign

SteelByDesign Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    lol thanks niterider.

...and I must finally be an adult. I've always got the Eddie Munster comparison, now it's Herman.