1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

NASCAR

Discussion in 'Other Sports Talk' started by VA_Black&Gold, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    Yeah....Who hasnt??.......Really?? You find this strange??? Pair of nuts hanging from a hitch.....:roflmao:....Seen this a thousand times!!! ...They are all *******S!!!!

2. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Dude make SURE you read that post I just gave to TTF about those uhh "ornaments". LOL.

3. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    The demolition was my favorite but what kid wouldn't love that! Let me know if Mrs TTF goes for it, I'll be your wingman, until I have to slam you anyway :butcher:

[video=youtube;0ZY7PowZ328]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZY7PowZ328[/video]

4. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    BUT did you ever watch The Dirtbike Kid??? It's a GREAT 80s movie with Peter Billingsley where he gets this magic dirtbike that only he can ride. I used to watch it OVER and OVER and OVER when I was little. My dad got me a motorcycle for getting straight A's on my report card in 1st grade and growing up on the same 40 acre farm I still live on I rode that thing on every inch of this place. I finally sold it when I became a freshmen in high school because I had grown like 3 inches and was too big for it. It was a Yamaha YZ 50 and it was an automatic and it would really fly. I used to jump that thing like crazy. You should really watch The Dirtbike Kid and also RAD because they both are well... RAD!!!

5. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    If you like that kind of humor you should really check out Jerry Clowers. That's where he actually got the line "you might be a redneck" from. BTW my legs fall asleep a LOT on the toilet! LOL!

6. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Yeah but what I want to know is do you and the wife break out the ironing board to put the buffet on.

7. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    LOL. No but she's got PLENTY of Cool Whip bowls.

8. VA_Black&Gold

VA_Black&Gold Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    I've not only seen them on a truck, but a few months ago I saw them on a motorcycle!

9. VA_Black&Gold

Nov 14, 2011
    I never gave a second thought to NASCAR until I moved back to Virginia and all my new redneck friends were into it (sidebar: I was about as far from being a redneck at the time as they came, except for the beer consumption). They dragged me to my first race and told me I had to pick a driver, so I statistically calculated the driver most likely to beat Jeff Gordon (the old man's driver- not that he was my old man at the time). Boom. Jimmie Johnson. As a self-certified expert level tailgater, the sport sucked me in quickly (arrive at the track around 7am, race is 7pm) and it turns out, it's pretty fun to watch cars go really fast and loud! Now, I'm a "weekend redneck". Professional, graduate educated, hard worker on weekdays. NASCAR and football watching, concealed carry permit holding, beer drinking, grilling, fire pit sitting, redneck on the weekends (at least those I'm not working on my retirement occupation of beach bum). :)

10. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    HA! You gotta love when rednecks take it to the next level.

11. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    You're on! I am totally going to use her minivan, too. :rawk:

I don't believe I've ever seen the Dirtbike kid, though it does sound familiar. I can't believe you had a dirtbike when you were in first grade. I thought I was cool for having one in high school, but little kid you just turned high school me into a dork.

12. TerribleTowelFlying

Oct 12, 2011
    That is something. I'm going to have to get one on my backpack to one up them.

13. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    I'm going to make my wife get a pair of them to wear as ear rings.

14. darcrav

darcrav Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    YOU'RE NUTS.

15. TerribleTowelFlying

Oct 12, 2011
    :lolol:

16. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    Wait! Is that a pun? LOL.

17. darcrav

darcrav Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    2/3's of one PU

18. VA_Black&Gold

Nov 14, 2011
    Well, at least you can say she isn't already wearing yours... :)

19. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    LOL,,,Sorry my friend,Just have to get this in.....You grew a whole 3 inches in 8 years??? From 1st grade to 9th?...I know you said you are a small guy....wow...are you a little person?

Not that that matters! Yinz ok in my book BFT if yinz 4-11 or 6-11!!!:thumbs_up:

20. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    Well I was embellishing a liiiittle. LOL. But I tell people all the time that I'm 4'12 and they look at me and say "but that's 5ft" and I'm like "no. I'm 4'12." and they just stare and ponder. But the reality is that I'm 5'4 and a half but it's alright because I can ride everything at Disneyworld and that's all that matters since we go there a couple of times a year. If I couldn't do that I would do like Barney Fife and try to stretch myself. LOL. But no I'm not a midget but I DO have stubby hands which I get from my dad who ironically is tall. Go figure. My pastor says that God made me so short because he knew so many people would have to look over me. LOL!

21. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    Get that extra 1/2 inch in there BFT....Every 1/2 inch counts ;).......

22. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    darcrav...Yinz going to be racing out yinz rear view next few races......Im a coming.....:roflmao:....not really....Your doing great GOOD LUCK!!!

23. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    Yeah I'll take what I can get. LOL.

24. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    See what Im talking about luck dar? I had my string of bad first few races....You are having yours last few races...Racing is mostly luck... I know Im not catching yinz... Still hoping to get in top 10...Best of luck to yinz rest of the way!!!

25. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    See yinz still are in that bad luck streak dar or maybe yinz good luck just ended....You dropped out of top 10....Now Im not kidding....Keep a eye on the rear view....Yeah thats me coming.......:wave:....and thats me waving as I go by....:roflmao:.....We will see....Good luck my friend!!!!!