1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

My wishlist vs Pats

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by WWW, Oct 25, 2011.

1. WWW

WWW Writing Team

Oct 24, 2011
    My wishlist officially moves to this forum: :yeehaw:

-Hit Brady often. Sack him 2 or 3 times
    -Get an interception & recover a fumble
    -Spread the ball to 17, 84, 88, and 86 & 83 too. We're facing the worst Pass D in football
    -If double covering 17, look for 84
    -Protect the ball and our QB: Don't turn the ball over nor allow more than 2 sacks
    -No stupid penalties
    -1 big play from our special teams
    -No injuries: next game is even more important than this one

This week's special is for the Staff & Fans:
    -Play renegade, with a replay of Clark's hit on Welker. He'll watch it, even if he doesn't want to... and will be so afraid that he'll...(insert thought here).
    Play it Often! Come on people at Heinz Field: get very loud, make it difficult for their O

and a W!

2. diehardsteel

diehardsteel Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Agree with everything on this list. I would add that Tomlin and his coaches need to step up and not only come up with a winning game plan, but make changes during the course of the game if something is not working. We seem to get stuck in a "one size fits all", on both sides of the ball and don't adapt as the game progresses.

3. BK99

BK99 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    The way to beat the pats is by playing close man coverage and rushing 4 to get coverage sacks, there is no need to worry about running lanes as Brady will not run. The reason we need coverage sacks is that their o-line is too good and very good at blitz pick up, so blitzing all the time isn't going to work. Our probleem as everyone all ready knows is that we don't have any DBs besides Taylor who can cover man to man so we are in trouble therer and on the offensive side of the ball the o-line can't hold up enough to consistantly make plays and move the ball. So my wishlist is that we find a way to win, nothing more.

4. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    I agree. Besides a W, this is the most satisfying thing for me in a Steelers vs. Pats game.

5. SteelerD

SteelerD Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    One side of my family lives in the Boston area. I would like nothing better than to have to console them on the loss of their precious QB for the season. :blackeye:

6. black&gold1969

black&gold1969 Active Member

Oct 25, 2011
    I agree too. My main thing is to play 4 quarters of Steeler Football and lets see who the better team is.....GO STEELERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

7. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Another concussion for Welker courtesy of Mr. Clark and a pile/screwdriver for Brady courtesy of Mr. Woodley that breaks him in half (ala Vince Young courtesy of Silverback). And of course, a W.

8. truckin9999

truckin9999 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    mine is simple...A STEELERS VICTORY... I don't care how they do it!!!!

9. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    • A win.

• Seeing the Steelers inflict more pain than the NFL has ever seen.

• Seeing Marcia's tears fall like rain.

• Watching Bill Bellicheat commit seppuku.

• Watching Goodell take a plunge from his luxury box after the golden boys lose.

• Bruschi has another stroke.

• The city of Boston riots and burns their city down.

• Seeing the Evil Empire fall, the world comes to a new age of peace, love and understanding.

But I'll just be happy with a win, regardless of how we get it.

10. BurgherBoy7

BurgherBoy7 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I was not ever an Al Davis fan nor a hater, but out of respect for him my wish:

JUST WIN BABY!