1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

My observations from the Ravens rebound

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by blackandgoldpatrol, Dec 5, 2021.

1. DJ18Baller

DJ18Baller Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2021
    League seems to have somewhat figured out Jackson and how to defend him. He’s just not accurate enough to make teams pay for man to man coverage while keeping rush lanes. The D is decimated in the secondary. They are in for a rough ride.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. DJ18Baller

DJ18Baller Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2021
    This team is not as good as last years team for sure and we all saw how that playoff game turned out.

3. Rush2seven

Rush2seven Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    So, I don’t know if this was addressed anywhere, or just pontificated on, but: we’re they intentionally trying to get a return vs a touchback so that they would use up clock? If the coaches tell Boz to try to kick it short vs into the end zone; then maybe this isn’t 100% on Boz.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    The Ravens needed two lucky bounces to get that final touchdown. The fumble forced by Watt also rolled out of bounds very quickly even though it was at least at the hashmark.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Rush2seven

Rush2seven Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I wonder, if Boz doesn’t miss, Steelers kick extra point on last TD and still have 20 points. But, had that scenario played out, would Hairball then kick XP? Math is all the same, it just wouldn’t be on the heels of a successful conversation by the Steelers.

• Like Like x 1