1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

My final Steelers Mock 2016

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by turtle, Apr 26, 2016.

1. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    1. Karl Joseph S WVU - First of all, I believe he will be available when it comes time for our pick. I don't think they let the injury and late start scare them off a very talented safety. Robert Golden can play opposite Mitchell while they ease him in his first year.

2. Sterling Shepard WR Oklahoma - One of my favorite WRs in this draft and I know defense is the weak link, but he's too good of a talent to pass on. Crazy work ethic and more quick than fast. Sounds familiar.

3. Javon Hargrave DT South Carolina St. - Great hustler and gap penetrator to add to the defensive line depth. I don't think he goes in the second like some say. Talent level and shorter arms keep him in play for round 3.

4. DJ White CB Georgia Tech - Along with Kalan Reed, a mid round CB gem imo. Team captain and 3yr starter showing that experience the Steelers look for.

6. DeAndre Elliott CB Colorado St. - Taller CB to throw into the mix. I was looking for another safety but I think Doran Grant makes the move this season.

7. Vernon Adams QB Oregon - You know they're going to draft one! They've shown some interest and I think they like this kid's moxie more than the others.

7. Rees Odhiambo OT Boise St - Prospect to develop if he can overcome his injury history.

UDFAs
    Curt Maggitt OLB
    Derek Alexander DE Tulsa
    Brandon Williams CB Oklahoma
    Vi Teofilo OG Arizona ST
    Reggie Northrup ILB Fla ST
    Brandon Ross RB Maryland

2. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I like it Turtle, I am not so sure of your second pick but like 1 and 3 & 4

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016