1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

My anger unleashed...

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by uncblue012, Jan 15, 2018.

1. uncblue012

uncblue012 Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2017
    We have a REALLY good team, but I truly believe this year was our best shot at a Super Bowl and we didn't make it because guys who have played their whole lives couldn't make easy tackles and blew coverages that half of this board could keep up with.

Mitchell has to go. I've liked him for a while, but I'm done. Done AF. Get his ass out of Pittsburgh.

Aside from the horrible Cole play, Artie had a good game. But he has one more year to show his worth and I'm done.

Davis missed a few tackles, but I was fine with him.

And Dupree? GET HIS ASS OUT OF PITTSBURGH NOW. Freaking idiot.

I'm so done guys. There's no reason our offense plays as well as it did and we lose. BEN THREW FOR 469 YARDS AND FIVE TOUCHDOWNS. I know he had a few turnovers, but he was insanely good for the majority of the game.

This is the type of game that makes Bell want to play elsewhere and screws our chances against free agents.

Bye Haley and Bye Butler.

Thoughts? Feel free to unleash your anger here...

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Many of the players are more worried about their social media accounts (facebook, twitter, instagram) than winning football games. I blame Tomlin for that crap.

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. Jammasterc

Jammasterc Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I actually had to work at the bar during the game.
    I work at at Brewery.

It was mostly Eagle and Giant fans.

I did the best I could.

• Like Like x 2
  4. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    There is a lot of Talent of the roster. But, took much individualism, and not enough team. It lacks voice and leadership as far as players.
    There will also be changes on the coaching staff.

5. blitz_burgh

blitz_burgh

Nov 15, 2011
    I don't even know what to say this morning. We just can't get over the hump and get to the Super Bowl. What a waste of talent. 4 years in a row knocked out of the playoffs. I honestly feel that if they don't make some major changes I will not watch them next year. You get so excited for the playoffs and you think your team has learned and gotten better and ugghhhhh so frustrating.

Coaching
    Butler has to go. Dick Lebeau(Titans)/Butler Defenses this weekend got DESTROYED. 0 sacks 0 turnovers and I think Bortles was hit maybe a handful of times at most. I don't care what anyone says if Harrison plays that game for us I would bet anything that there would have been more pressure on Bortles. Did Dupree play yesterday?

Haley - Even though the offense had 535 yards I want him gone. I just want to try something different while we still have a year or two left.

Tomlin - Once he said in the press conference that he was ok with the 4th and 1 calls I lost a little respect for him. Kick the damn field goal and stop the bleeding or do a QB sneak. You should be pissed that they called those stupid plays when you have a 250 pound QB. Drew Brees did one yesterday and what is he 200 pounds soaking wet? I would have a serious talk with him if I was Art about changing some things whether he likes it or not.

Players
    I don't really have any issues on the offensive side of the ball in regards to players (except to shut their mouths on social media) but on defense I hope they bring someone in and revamp the whole thing. Go to a 4-3 maybe It just isn't working what we are doing. We got exposed last year and again this year.

What will it take to get over the hump to get to the Superbowl. I don't know but I'm willing to try anything at this point in our closing window of opportunity.

6. Rich

Rich Guest

Even if you survived the Jags, there is no way the Steelers go in and beat the Patriots. Brady & company would have found a way to win, just like they always do. The Patriots will continue to win Superbowls until Brady and Belichick retire.

Isn't this 7 straight AFC championships games for the Pat's?

7. rmorphy

rmorphy Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2011
    And maybe Bye Tomlin too.

• Agree Agree x 1