1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Mr Thin Skin still

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by BobbyBiz, Jul 28, 2019.

1. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    can't keep Ben's d!ck out of his mouth. Training camp has started and he STILL wont let go. Thank God this mentally ill maniac is someone else's problem.

(Notice this is ABs YT page)

2. SteelersFanIrl

SteelersFanIrl Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2019
    I see AB shared that on his social media accounts earlier. Pathetic! I wonder what his new team think of him still trying to stir things up with the Steelers. I would be very annoyed with him if I was Gruden, he should be 100% focused on Raiders football now.

The Steelers have moved on, perhaps that is what is eating him up.

3. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Better chance at a ring with Ben throwing him the ball is eating him up.

4. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    What did he say that was new? I couldn't listen to the whole thing, guy narrating it was annoying as hell and lost me when apparently it's ok for AB to show Ben up on the filed by throwing a tantrum but Ben is throwing him under the bus when he discussed it. Clown boy.

I scrolled to the end, that interview was old, no? He doesn't have the blond mustache anymore.

5. SteelersFanIrl

SteelersFanIrl Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2019
    It’s not what he says, the piece tells us nothing that we don’t know already. It’s the fact that he is still trying to antagonise the Steelers at this point that I find difficult to comprehend. The Raiders are presumably in the middle of training camp and this is what he is doing with his time?

Like I said above I think he probably sees that nobody in Pittsburgh is talking about him, fans are not lamenting his loss, everyone is looking forward fully focused on the season ahead. Must be driving him crazy. If the team does well this year it will probably kill him.

6. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Ohh, gotcha. I misunderstood Bobbys post.

Yeah, I guarantee that he is worried about how the season plays out for the Steelers and him. It will be in his head all year, he totally wants ben to have a bad season. And if Ben and the Steelers are doing good and he is struggling, look out, be some hefty fireworks.

7. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    When they are 4-8 and he isn't receiving 20 touches a game
    He will have a melt down and Mayock and Gruden are asking themselves
    how do we get rid of this maniac.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    Sadly, if he does get his touches and stats, being 4-8 probably won’t bother him much.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. BobbyBiz

Nov 30, 2011
    It's nothing new, it's just an old piece that he just shared on his channel on Sunday. And by doing so, I'd take it that he's agreeing with the premise and therefore putting it out there as his side of the story. Beyond that just what was said above....why is he STILL talking about his old team. Training camp and a new season with a new team are here, just move on. But he can't.

10. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    Watching the Steelers saying "Hi, AB!" from the SB winner's podium is going to be so much fun.

• Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 1
  11. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Oh he will check out, he is not going to succumb to any blame that a 4-8 record will entail.
    Look for the old hammy injury saving AB additional wear and tear on his body.

12. BobbyBiz

Nov 30, 2011
    Or Ben saying "who's laughing now, AB?"

13. Da_Cranberry

Da_Cranberry Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2018
    I can't wait for this idiot and that sad pathetic fake as hell raiders team to be 0-16. Their whole team and fanbase should be banned for being despicable human beings

14. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    Should that ever happen it doesn't matter because AB never cared about winning.

15. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
  16. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
  17. Da_Cranberry

Jan 22, 2018
    It couldn't of happened to a crappier team. I Fing hate the Raiders and their low-class franchise. Everyone sees AB for who he is now, a backstabbing lunatic. I hope him and his team disappear from the NFL landscape. You got guys that bust azz, work hard and do things right like Shazier not able to play yet this low-life nutcase gets to refuse to play for millions of dollars?????

• Like Like x 1
  18. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    He thinks football needs him. Must be hangin out with Martavis.

19. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
  20. Da_Cranberry

Jan 22, 2018
  21. SteelerJJ

SteelerJJ Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
  22. Daddymac10

Daddymac10 Well-Known Member

May 1, 2015
    We were winning rings before AB showed-up. Once drafted, we stop winning rings. Now that he's gone, maybe we can get back to winning rings ..it's that simple

• Agree Agree x 2
  23. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Defense went downhill that’s why