1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Most hated Raisin?!?!

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by mstng1863, Nov 4, 2011.

1. mstng1863

mstng1863 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I actually re-read Thugg's quote and was wrong, he didn't just say that he was the most hated Raisin in Pittsburgh, he said he was the most hated NFL player in Pittsburgh. If so....

Who is the most hated NFL player in Pittsburgh? Re-cast your vote!

I just know Marcia will come up in this discussion, right? I still think some of our above Raisins fit the new topic.

2. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011

Suggs is an ahole but Ray Ray is the bigger idiot... I hate that man.. Suggs lips are far bigger then Ray Rays but I expect to see ole Ray becoming an analyst after he is done

Bman

3. dkblue

dkblue Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    These two are right up there.

================================

Ravens' Rice and Suggs react to the Perry Hall soccer situation

We'll have more on Perry Hall's decision to revive its boys soccer season as the day goes on.

But here's a look at how Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs and running back Ray Rice reacted when asked about the story today by reporter Edward Lee at the team's facility in Owings Mills. (The Perry Hall players were initially punished for imitating the "Bernie" dance Suggs and Rice are known for doing.)

Suggs on his reaction to the controversy: “You’ve got to remember that these are young adults that have achieved the highest level they could achieve at that age level, and I think the punishment was too harsh. Whatever I could do, I definitely want to help because I was just flattered that they did that.”

Suggs on if he thinks the dance is lewd or inappropriate: “I did the dance on Monday Night Football, but I didn’t tweet or say, ‘Everybody should do this.’ It was fun. I saw the dance online, and I thought, ‘That’s cool. I’m going to do that after I get a sack.’ Maybe the kids saw me and did it. I don’t know if they did it after me or if they saw the same thing I did [online], but if they did do it after me, I’m flattered. I think it was way too harsh for them to get suspended because they were happy and did the dance.”

Rice on his reaction to the controversy: “I feel that the penalty was a little harsh. The dance is harmless. I just remember my high school days when we were winning. When we went to our state championship, I used to get in the middle and our high school coach would dance with us. It’s just all fun and celebration. The penalty was a little harsh, and I’m glad the kids got reinstated. You just don’t want to take that shine away from them. My brother just had his last high school football game, and for the kids, this is their moment. These kids have something to look up to. For some of these kids who are seniors, just imagine if this had been their last game because of a ruling that would have ruined their whole season because of a celebration. That could have been a kid’s last high school experience, and imagine him waking up and saying, ‘We were going to states, and we didn’t get a chance to go because we did the “Bernie” dance.’ It just wouldn’t end right. So I’m glad the kids got reinstated. The dance is harmless. It’s a fun celebration.”

Rice on if he thinks the dance is lewd or inappropriate: “I don’t think it’s lewd. I don’t think it’s offensive in any way. I think parents can understand that the dance is harmless. It’s not promoting violence, it’s not doing anything offensive. It’s something that’s harmless.”

Posted by David Selig at 3:00 PM | Permalink | Comments (5)

Comments

So did the Ravens pull up the principal or did he read the backlash of comments on the Sun blog under the story!!! Thx guys for supporting the young athletes!!! Give Steeltown h@ Sunday the world will be watching the best rivalry in the NFL (yeah I said it ESPN). Add this game UNDER Buckeyes "Keep Beating Michigan!" hahaha I miss you Edward Lee in hs sports.......

4. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    All of them on game day.

But mostly Ray Lewis. I'm ashamed to share a name with him. And I don't just mean my first name. Guess what my middle name is? (Hint: it starts with L.) :blackeye:

5. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011
    GTFO.. Really.. Ray Lewis D lol

Too funny.. Well I am going to say straight up Ray. I like you and dont like the Thug lol

Bman

6. Ray D

Oct 18, 2011

Hehe...

It's actually Louis, but pronounced the same. I've taken a little bit of grief over that on occasion. :shrug:

7. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    I hate to play against Suggs.Has a nose for the ball.He kills us!!!

8. FeartheBeard

FeartheBeard Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I agree with this 100%.....Lewis and Harbaugh make my skin crawl and nothing would be more satisfying then to see the smug look on Harbaugh's face get wiped clean :beg:

9. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    :this!:
    I can't stand how he gets a free pass in the media and with fans of other teams. This guy weas actually charged with something and all we hear about is BR and his "No-Charges". Also there's all this crap about Suh, but they forget that Ray Ray does it all the time, most infamous when he broke Mendy's collar bone. He even admitted to it! Said he wasn't calling for help he was celebrating and telling everyone "He's done!"

This "a" hat gets a pass for his UN-christian like behavior while praising the Lord!

Sorry, Lewis burns me up!

10. cory_86

cory_86 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    just wait for the playoffs to start, either they won't make it to the playoffs (a Bungles win against the Titans and a home-win today @Heinz would help A LOT for that) or they'll get their hopes and dreams crushed in the playoffs again. I sooooo enjoy watching the 2nd half of last year's playoff game against the Rats, watching Harbaugh get more and more worried by the minute and looking like he's ready to cry by mid 3rd quarter or so :D

11. blitzgirl

blitzgirl Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Despise most of them, except Tyrod.

I feel sorriest for the team's parole officer.

12. dkblue

dkblue Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
  13. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011

Thats a tough one for me I have to say Brady followed closely by Kevin Faulk. Faulk has done more to kill the Steelers than any other player in the NFL. I personally rejoiced when he went out with a knee injury last year. It meant no more shovel pass to get critical third down completions. Plus he is older than dirt seriously wish he would retire. As far as Suggs goes as I have stated in other threads if the Steelers would game plan to attack him he would be a non-factor. He is way to over aggressive just like Jared Allen so I say let him blitz from the outside, force him wide and then run a draw or screen to the gap he creates by being so aggressive. Only thing I worry about with his are those huge lips, might get one caught on a trip wire and blow everyone up.

14. truckin9999

truckin9999 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
  15. Cali Doll

Cali Doll Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    On the field, I dislike all of them, really. :swordsman:

16. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    :applaud: :this!:

17. Ray D

Oct 18, 2011
    :amen:
    :amen: :mad: :rant: :club:

18. dkblue

dkblue Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011

That first game he wasa prancing around like a high school cheerleader. Embarrassing for an NFL Coach.

Remember the game when he had his dad and brother on the sideline giving him advice? His brother was screaming at the officials right next to him.

Surprised the NFL did not step in on that one.

19. harristotle

harristotle Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Completely agree. I respect the other guys for what they do on the field (except Flake-o)... Hairball is a pathetic arrogant dirt bag, along with his brother. I have no respect for him whatsoever.

20. HinesWardHOF

HinesWardHOF Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    hate suggs the most because he was happy when he hurt one of our steelers a few years ago..cant remember who it was? maybe willie parker? ed reed does look like a homeless dude..need to get a braun razor with a trimmer kit... ray ray is the kind of guy you hate on the other team but wish he was on your team...