1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Most hated Raisin?!?!

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by mstng1863, Nov 4, 2011.

1. mstng1863

mstng1863 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    T. "Thuggs" says he is the most hated Raisin by Steelers fans, do you agree?

In Maryland, I feel that the Raisins hatred towards Hines is the greatest. They always say how "dirty" a player he is. I think think they just don't like their defensive players getting "punked" by Hines on national T.V.

2. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Suggs gives himself way too much credit - what a tool. I really dislike Lewis. He is a criminal and should be in prison. Harbaugh is another one who my disdain for is growing. I don't hate him quite as much as that pompous a-hole Brian Billick though. That guy makes we want to break stuff when I see his smug face and hear his condescending voice. I'm getting mad just thinking about it..... GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :x :x :x

3. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    I don't know, I can't stand Thuggs, but I think for me I'd have to put Ray Lewis above him for most despised in my book. It used to be a close three-way tie with those two and Bart Scott before Scott went to NY, but Lewis just gets on my nerves like no other.

4. Tiny

Tiny Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    I hate Ray Lewis more than Thuggs. Every time b-more is on TV, they show Ray-Ray pumping up their defense, but I think it's all BS and just a show to get his face on tv :bscow: ...it all seems so rehearsed and not necessarily coming from the heart. However, when he takes the field, he's all over the place and you have to account for him. That makes me hate him even more. And he totally belongs in jail.

5. oldschool

oldschool Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I hate Ray the most because of his pre game hype and that PATHETIC excuse for a dance. I'm actually embarrassed for him every time he does it. I don't know how ravens fans reconcile that dance and their love for him. He is an awesome player though.

Then it's suggs. He's good but I don't think he's as good as he thinks he is.

Then Reed next. He looks like a homeless dude. Another fantasic player though...

Then Bert, I mean Flacco... just because.

Then the classless coach because he's like school on saturday.

I actually like Rice. I liked him in college and now. I wish we had him... He's like a waterbug.

6. HugeSnack

HugeSnack Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Seems like Suggs is always going against guys like Scott and Essex. Starks will help, but even he's not great. I look forward to Gilbert taking over the position so Suggs won't feel like he owns us. Owning Scott and Essex can be done by a lot of people...

Lewis is the worst. I hate him like I hate a lot of guys, but what takes it to another level is the ridiculous praise he gets. Like he's the best linebacker of all time. My God, the players voted him what, the 4th best player in the league right now! Of course, he was never as good as Dan Kreider or Amos Zereoue, but people forget that.

Harbaugh is a sh--y excuse for a human being, and fits right in.

7. Thigpen82

Thigpen82 Bitter optimist

Oct 17, 2011
    :roflmao: I think that every time I see his picture, too.

I guess get annoyed by Flacco the most, because he's overrated.

8. colsteveaustin

colsteveaustin Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Suggs!! Good player whose too cocky and arrogant.I must admit That I like Ray Lewis.He's old now,But in his prime he was a great player.I know Most Steeler fans won't agree with me but,I can't think of anyone I would love to play along side in the League more than Ray Lewis.He is a throwback player that loves the game.Say what you will about him,but he is the ultimate team player.I hate the Rats as much as any Steeler fan.It does'nt make me less of a fan because I respect someone else's game.I'm a Huge Lakers fan,Back in the 80's,The Lakers and Celtics battled for Championships all the time.I hate the Celtics,but Larry Bird was awesome.I repected his game.That's all I mean.I don't respect him as a person.Look at all the trouble he's been associated with.I just Respect his game.Anyway, GO STEELERS!! I hear some nasty Rodents are coming to town Sunday night. It's time we exterminated them. :yeehaw:

9. cory_86

cory_86 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    i just plain hate Harbaugh, the players ... yes, i "hate" them for kicking ass on defense but i respect them for the way they play - proper football most of them not that sissy bull**** that the league is turning into.
    But Harbaugh ... Dunno why exactly, just his style makes me want to fly over from Europe and punch him in the face

10. DDinAZsteel1

DDinAZsteel1 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    :this!:

11. BurgherBoy7

BurgherBoy7 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Idk if Thuggs is the most hated player. He's always good for a soundbite, kind of reminds me of Joey Porter a little. I hate Ray Lewis with a passion, he gets on my nerves, same with Ngata.

12. spleeny09

spleeny09 Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Harbaugh hands down. I respect everyone else on that team, but if I had to pick I would say Suggs, Ray Rice and Derrick mason (when he was there) because they all 3 seem to come up big with a play or two in our losses to the Ratbirds. Ray Lewis and Ed Reed dont bother me that much because they have decent games vs us...but never seem to be the big play that puts us away in our losses. Not a big fan of Flacco...but not because he is good or hurts us...only because he looks like he pissed off Mike Tyson at some point in the past.

13. diehardsteel

diehardsteel Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Its a tie between the fugly suggs and the equally fugly ray ray. :bscow:

14. numbah58

numbah58 Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    John Harbaugh is a tool.

Ray Ray is a criminal.

T. Suggs is an idiot.

Harbaugh wins in a split-decision.

15. dkblue

dkblue Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Harbaugh with his "Mighty Men of Baltimore" jackets. Great high school coach.

Lewis and that stupid dance in the smoke.

The entire Raven's team for the way they push and shove after every play to act tough.

16. WWW

WWW Writing Team

Oct 24, 2011
    All of them! Anything smelling, looking or performing like a ratbird!

I guess most of us hate their D players & some coaches (Rex Ryan still has that stink on him!). Harbaugh's lack of class dishonors this rivalry a bit.

17. Steelballz

Steelballz Active Member

Oct 17, 2011

My exact thoughts!!

18. mstng1863

mstng1863 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I agree with all of your thoughts, thanks of responding. I admit living here in Md I really despised Billick as a coach. I admit that has faded a bit on the NFL's "Coahes Show" which I like some of what he has to say and he does not seem to be such a "Homer Simpson" or arrogant blow-heart anymore. I do not like any of the players that were mentioned above by the other members. I am not sure what to say and think of Ray "the Butcher" Lewis after he supposedly gave Ben Roethislberger a great deal of "counseling" after the last incident. I do respect the way Lewis plays but it makes me crazy the way he (and Drew Brees) are hyped so much pumping their teams before a game. I do not want to see any of that BS and stop showing them both jumping around like a bunch of fools! Although "Thuggs" is good and do not seem to be able to stop him, but has just too much to say. "Sacco" seems like a deer in the headlights. I am glad that "Fart" Scott is gone as he was just annoying to listen to speak. ("Can't wait!") Anyway, "Hairball" would be a great choice as he wines and cries after every loss, blaming the refs or "They didn't play better, we gave them the game." He never takes responsibility for his team getting outplayed. Just wait.... That is why he is my FIRST choice.

Now, the Raisins fans.... That is for another post!

19. SteelersGirl25

SteelersGirl25 Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2011
  20. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
  21. SteelersWin!

SteelersWin! Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2011
    Hate Ray Lewis way more than Suggs. Lewis killed a guy or atleast watched one of his friends do it. Don't really mind Suggs. We liken him to a Fighting Uruk-hai from the Lord of the Rings lol. Just a big nasty looking creature.

And as far as Harbaugh goes, I thought I hated Billick, but its not a contest with Crybaugh. Whines about everything, thinks he's better than everyone else, just a prick. Love beating him and making him look like a little bi***

22. SteelersWin!

SteelersWin! Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2011
    Plus I liked Suggs last year calling out Billicheat and the Cheats

23. Tantum Dic Verbo

Tantum Dic Verbo Member

Oct 29, 2011
    I can only hate Ray Lewis so much after watching Dan Kreider push him around like a shopping cart so many times.

24. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    Hmm, if I have to pick the MOST hated then I guess I have to pick Harbaugh. Can't stand him and he's a perfect fit for the Ravens. Always whining, crying, complaining...has no class or composure whatsoever.

25. blair

blair Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011

What a riot !!!! I've thought this very thing many, many times......... :roflmao: