1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Mortal Kombat

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by biggbunch68, Jan 17, 2021.

1. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012
  2. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    I was a big fan back when the original game came out, and loved every game up through the 3rd one, but MKII is still my all-time favorite.

They kind of lost me at 4, which I bought for PC, and 5, which I had and didn't really like. But back when MKII was out, I was a member of alt.games.mk.ii or something like that (I don't remember, but it was the called "reader news", was text only, and was the precursor to message boards). There used to be some really, really good fan fic on that newsgroup back then.

The only game I've purchased since then was MK X. I've enjoyed it, but not as much as those original games. There was something amazing and almost magical about those back in the 90s.

I am interested in the new movie, though. Looking forward to it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012

Ihavent played in a while, but my all time fave charecter is Scorpion, ( see profile pic) setting here watching the orginal MK movie now, its so cheezy its good, lol rumors are they are already wrking on a script for MK2,,,, ..Im just hope they followed the storyline when they made/make these movies

• Like Like x 2