1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Mocks

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by Disco1981, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017
    It's that time.. Pumped!!!!! Draft time Baby...With this Pandemic that has severely altered everyone's life, Even though I really look forward to the draft...This year is is more exciting...

One of my Brothers and I have been watching it together for years...We get our draft books and magazines,Good good and drink, Say who we want, don't want...***** about the picks " sometimes "...My Wife will always say on Saturdays, " You guys have been out here for 7 hours, Wth is wrong with you "

Back on task, Even though I love it... I don't really delve into deep analyst like some...Would like to look at everyone's Mocks before Thursday...

And go..................

2. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    Disco, there's PLENTY of draft talk in the Bill Nunn Draft Room forum, including a running message board mock draft where the Steelers have just made their first 4th round selection.

3. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    Here what I know about College Football ------------------Absolutely NOTHING!

I think Joe Burrows goes the Bungles #1 though and he and Mixon will be a challenge to the AFCN for years. Better tune up our Offense to keep them off the field.

4. Disco1981

Mar 20, 2017
    Oh thanks

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  5. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    I live around the Philly market. When they held the draft there it was a nice boost for their economy. I can only imagine how much Vegas is losing.

6. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    I'll be so glad when the draft is over so there isn't any more inaccurate and unpredictable "Mocks"

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  7. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Who is going to go #2?
    And to what team?

I'm mocking Tua to the Redskins, who you got Steel Hog? Anyone else? Bbh?

Steelers draft a DLineman at #49.

8. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    If I were the one pulling the trigger on these decisions, I'd focus our first pick on the best offensive hog that is available. The OL will determines the run game, pass protection, and Ben's health. Without any one of those, this offense isn't doing anything that will get to the post-season. Open holes and give Ben time to pass and out players will makes some tracks. D should be more seasoned and enough to hold the opponents below our offensive production. Also, I wouldn't be surprised to see us move trade down either. Whoever it is, it better not be a long snapper.

9. Disco1981

Mar 20, 2017
    "They" say That he's been dropping like dead weight...2 broken wrists...Idk, There's a lot of gamemenship this time of year

Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
  10. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Good! Pray he drops to 49:smiley1:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. mytake

mytake Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2016
    I have already seen a mock draft for 2021.

12. Hanratty#5

Hanratty#5 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2019
    The Redskins will take Chase Young with the second overall choice.

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. Hanratty#5

Hanratty#5 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2019
    Tua scored a dreadful 13 score on the Wonderlic test, the lowest of all QB's tested this year. Of course that doesn't always mean that he will be a bad QB. Lamar Jackson also scored a 13. The highest score ever recorded was by the Harvard grad Ryan Fitzpatrick a 48.

14. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    I think he took it again and got a 19, not much better but :shrug:. Justin Herbert got a 39 I think, that may have been tops this year??

• Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 1
  15. Disco1981

Mar 20, 2017
    Lamar Jackson runs like Bo Jackson, Tua not so much

16. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

If Tua runs anything like Lamar Jackson then his career will be over before he knew what hit him. He has had too many injuries already in college. Being hurt in college usually means you will be hurt more in the pros. There are notable exceptions but they are not rules.

Moreover to the point, Tua has recently had a hip injury. Recovered or not, that hip is not compromised and can get damaged worse if anything major happens again. If a team is drafting Tua, they better redshirt him. Otherwise he will not survive.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. AskQuestionsLater

Apr 21, 2016

Why do people believe that the 'Skins will draft Tua?! Chase Young pairs perfectly with both Ron Rivera and Jack Del Rio in addition to having an impact player. I believe that Dwayne Haskins will get better in time. To help Dwayne though, that horrible defense needs an impact player.

Chase Young is that impact player. For me, he is the best pass rusher overall since Myles Garrett coming out of college. While he does not have the same freakish skillset as Myles, he is a more sound technician. I don't think I personally will see something as close to Myles for a while yet but Chase Young comes pretty close.

18. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    tmq_snyder.jpg

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  19. AskQuestionsLater

Apr 21, 2016

Well... he did overrule the 2019 draft and acquired Dwayne so there is that. That being said, I seriously doubt he interferes this time. Ron Rivera is not someone's mouth piece that is for sure.

20. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    They still have QB Alex Smith on the roster too

21. AskQuestionsLater

Apr 21, 2016

I am wondering if there is going to be a camp battle. Dwayne definitely has the tools but I think that giving him some competition would not be a bad thing. Either way, the Redskins do need another bookend to pair with Montez Sweat. Ryan Anderson is a good player but not a great one.

Chase Young is a fusion of Bradley Chubb and Myles Garrett as he possess the best of both worlds minus some key areas. Chubb is a better edge setter in the running game with better instincts and Garrett is just a physical freak that really does not have any limitations in terms of where he can line up on the outside. That said, Young has a little bit of both and possess a red hot motor to boot.

22. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
  23. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
  24. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    I don't think he should interfere either but Washington fans are not happy & losing interest. If he is looking for ticket sales short term, I can see him jumping on Tua.
    All the mocks I've been seeing has teams trading with Detroit for their shot at the boy wonder. Synder may not be able to control himself.

25. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017