1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Mitch regretting his decision to sign with the Steelers

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Animus, Jan 8, 2023.

1. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011

Mitch should've played better, then he wouldn't have been benched for his poor play, he probably won't get another starting job.

2. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Stop writing to Me. I ask You nicely. That whole liar stuff May work with Your children, but I don't take it kindly. I never said half of what You said. You are a paranoid person. I said a percentage of people, and You... a hit dog....yelped 1st.
    Just as kind as I can say....do not respond to Me anymore

3. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    I will clarify this and move on. I did tone down my post but not quickly enough. I never wrote that Trubisky would be great. I never wrote that all Canada needs is a mobile quarterback. I immediately corrected my error regarding your opinion of Dobbs. Falsely claiming otherwise even after I corrected you is you calling me a liar. Repeating those claims without my name is no better. I also don't take kindly to being called a liar, either.

I will put this as kindly as I can. Do not call me a liar or make false claims about what I posted anymore. I will respect your wishes if you respect mine. Thank you.

4. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Mitch was sat down after a half time argument with DJ

It appears they both should have been sat down

5. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    I wonder how much that really affected things. Johnson cost Trubisky a touchdown pass with sloppy footwork on the end line. Did Trubisky call him out and the pointing of fingers was the last straw? Or did Trubisky already know he was getting benched and that caused the issue? I doubt we'll ever know.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. SGSteeler

SGSteeler Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2013
    It's an honest answer, and hard to blame him. Hindsight is 20/20 and I'm sure he feels like he could still be the starter had he chosen a different team.... but his performance is what lost the job, not that he was treated unfairly. His career performance earned him a short leash and his Steelers performance got him yanked.

He is 100% a cap casualty next year. Good for both the team (saves a lot of cap) and the player (maybe he gets an opportunity elsewhere).

7. Animus

Animus Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2020
    I don't know how true this is but my guy works for the Chicago Sun Times so I guess he's somewhat connected. And I'd be more than happy to steal another pick from Chicago lol.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1