1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Mike Wallace continues to prove we make a good decision

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by SteelersWin!, Apr 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nah85

Nah85 Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Came in here expecting to find he did drugs..or had a dui and was glad we got rid of him.

Till I saw he was stating his opinion on his beliefs.

:facepalm:

2. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    Welcome to the world of Twitter, farcebook and all the other garbage social sites out there.

I still can't believe that individual's want to express their personal thoughts to the entire universe as an immediate thought arises.

Hey, I'm gonna cut the yard today. I think I will let the people in Uzbeckastan know this. Oops I ran over a squirrel, better mention this to my PETA lovers out there. My son just broke his arm, better text someone before I take him to the hospital. Stopping for a Latte at Starbucks on the way I better check us in and maybe a paramedic will be there. Now after I have used my 17 electronic gadgets for everyone to know my personal issues I think I will go protest those evil rich people that invented this great technology at an OWS gathering.

3. Cali Steel

Cali Steel

Jan 4, 2012

4. cajunyankee

cajunyankee Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    I agree with you and will say this. I'm disappointed Wallace didn't come out and say, " I said it, I meant it & I'm here to represent it. " He said nothing insulting to anyone peticular, just said he doesn't get or understand something that goes against God's Law or if that's TOO difficult for people it goes against the natural order of things.

I know I just insulted people, sorry guys and probably just caused this thread to be padlocked---Sorry TTF, but when I read how dumb he was for saying that and how society is progressing I think about the people of sodom and gomorrah and how they must have thought the same way!!!

Cajun-

5. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    You just haaaaad to go there huh, now creepy newspaper guy is going to get out of his chair.

6. SteelByDesign

SteelByDesign Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    I'm just curious, to those that bring up the bible... What are your thoughts on other things in the bible that are considered a sin, such as tattoos, women speaking in a church, pre-marital sex, etc.

7. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    This shouldn't come as a surprise....

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.