1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Mike Sims-Walker

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by CaBurghfan, Oct 17, 2011.

1. CaBurghfan

CaBurghfan Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I know we have 10,000 receivers, and no money, but anyone interested in him? I am just curious since he was sort of a hot ticket not too long ago. Don't know what happened to the guy, other than the fact he can't seem to catch a cold, but he was cut today to make room for Lloyd.

2. HugeSnack

HugeSnack Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    No no no no no, for all the reasons you already know. I wouldn't take him if he was free. Is he usable? Maybe, but not more than any of our other guys. Why put them on the bench for one of ours? Sanders and Brown have every tool they need except experience. They're getting better every play and contributing in the meantime. Wallace should never leave the field, and Ward brings a specific veteran skill set.

3. ScottChab

ScottChab Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    With 10,000 receivers and no money, why would he even be considered?

4. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    The Jags didnt want him neither did the Rams.I cut him from fantasy team after week 1.

5. CaBurghfan

CaBurghfan Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Well, it was sort of a rhetorical question. Just kinda wondering what happened to the guy, after all, he was really, really well liked just a couple years ago.

I agree, no reason to go shopping with what we have in the cupboard though......

6. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    I don't know a whole lot about him other than the fact that he's developed an acute case of stone hand-itis recently. And of course, as you said, we're short on lockers for our expansive WR group.

7. ScottChab

ScottChab Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Looks like he is going back to the Jags.

8. numbah58

numbah58 Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    No hats available.