1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Mike Mayock…… your thoughts

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by cajunyankee, Jan 17, 2022.

1. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    You must have skipped over some of the post. It was discussed earlier on this thread.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. SpeedyMikeWallace

SpeedyMikeWallace Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    My god can you people please go back to fourth grade to learn how to ****ing read

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  3. Rel

Rel Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2018
    for what lol

4. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Sorry. I was reading way before the 4th grade. Sorry it took You that long.
    Matter of fact I skipped the forth grade. I went from 3rd into 5th. Fact.
    So sorry you don't understand Humor.
    Finish My 1st real book Carrie by S. King at the age of 6. Maybe You should know who you are trying 2 put down before You try. :thumbs_up:

5. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    :facepalm:

6. SpeedyMikeWallace

Oct 18, 2011
    Oh yeah sure you were obviously just making a joke. A joke that doesn’t exist. How about instead of trying to prove you’re not a dumbass you just stop acting like one that way you won’t have to constantly tell people about it

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    <self-edit> Life's too short, enjoy what happiness you can.

• Like Like x 2
  8. SpeedyMikeWallace

Oct 18, 2011
    Life’s too short to hold back. Tell the truth. Be a man

9. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    This thread seems to trigger some people. Phew.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    If I was to tell the truth I'd say Mike Wallace was never really that good of a player, the least talented of the young money club, a walking endorsement of when your coach calls you a one trick pony you might want expand your skill set.

In over 11 years in this community the number of times noobs have come in and gone full prison yard on regular members of the community, spewing their keyboard warrior tough talk and cussing like a bunch of Boston Yard drunkards looking to be arrested for buggery after a wicked pisser at a Pats game is only exceed by the number that slink back to their safe corner of troll world where they can wax poetic on their man crush for Brown and Bell and the greatness that never was.

If we were going full truth I'd have to say I have little time and even less patience for any member of our Fandom who attacks other members in order to feel better about themselves and say that when you remove your lips from around Mike Wallace's pucker hole you should get a new screen name, accept that differing opinions can be valued and debated, and take part in the community because it is a great place when you aren't rubbing your own bodily waste into your face.

However in recent weeks I've tried to rise above such base impulses and simply will say. Have a nice day.

• Like Like x 2
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. D0bre Shunka

D0bre Shunka Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    Not a director of anything. Scouting agent, OK.

12. SpeedyMikeWallace

Oct 18, 2011
    God damn it you people need to drake your ginkgo, this is getting out of hand.

I’ve been a member here since 2011. I see your 11 years and match. (I actually joined the day before you but who’s splitting hairs).

My handle should’ve been a giveaway I’ve been here awhile but considering the brainpower on display I’m not surprised you couldn’t put that together.

As for Mike Wallace, I was never a big fan of his. I created the name as a play on Speedy Gonzales.

Now stop your pouting.

Next time, before you decide to step into something that doesn’t involve you in the slightest, do yourself a favor and don’t also make yourself look like a complete moron in the process.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2022
  13. burghfan58

burghfan58 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I am shocked Mayock didn't fare as well as expected even without GM experience prior to landing with the Raiders. He has a great eye for talent in the NFL and his assessment of players was second to none showing fearlessness in making bold player personnel moves. Afterall, I hear he won his fantasy football league championship 3 times.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2022
  14. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Holy crap, you read Carrie when you were 6? Talk about traumatizing a kid!

15. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Well, Mayock did also trigger AB apparently when he wanted to beat up the cracker.