1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Message from a bronco fan

Discussion in 'Football Talk With Other Fans' started by Broncogirl4life, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Broncogirl4life

Broncogirl4life New Member

Jan 10, 2016
    Hey guys I am a born and bred native denver broncos fan and I just wanted to say I can't wait for a great game!! Always is between our teams and it's nice to play against a team and a teams fans you truly respect! You guys are great champions representing a great american blue collar city and I truly hope whoever wins this game wins the super bowl...4 out of 7 times our matchups have produced the afc champions and I hope they do again...I think it comes down to line play and our secondary versus your receivers...If you guys get a pass rush and we can't cover ab it's over for us but if we can protect peyton and shut down your passing game I like us...may the best team win! I'd say good luck but not against us! ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 1
  2. Randy

Randy New Member

Jan 11, 2016
    Very nice post. It is a game I look forward to as well, but I wish it was in Pittsburgh and we were healthier.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi, Broncogirl4life. Welcome to TSF. Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm hoping it is a good, injury-free game.

With that being said... GO STEELERS! :towel:

4. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I would feel very confident about this game if Ben and AB were healthy but I really feel like the Broncos have the cards very much in their favor now. I just think we have too many injuries to overcome at the worst possible time.