1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Message 2 from a broncos fan

Discussion in 'Football Talk With Other Fans' started by Broncogirl4life, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Broncogirl4life

Broncogirl4life New Member

Jan 10, 2016
    I know you guys are gonna say with ab and Dean gel you blow us out and maybe you do....but there is a part of me that says this is the way my broncos have won all year and the way we will win...we are playing for Peyton old or not and that means we will gut it out and I think we still can against the pats....maybe it would have been a blow out with you guys at full strength...well never know...All I know is we are 6 and 2 against the pats all time at mile high and that includes a win by Kyle Orton against to 12 and if you guys are the respectable fans I know you are you will be rooting for us to beat his whiny a**....and give our maybe decrepit we but hall of fame we a proper super bowl send off...it's not far fetched until we are out ;)...

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I'll be cheering on your Broncos against the Patsies. Good luck!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Congratulations, Broncogirl! You goin' to da Super Bowl! :)

4. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    Thank GOD the Broncos held them off. I usually host Super Bowl parties, but not when the Steelers or Pats play, because I get too worked up (obviously for polar opposite reasons). The Broncs just secured my party for this year.

5. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    Of course I wish the Steelers would have crushed Denver last week, but once the Steelers were out, it's been Broncos for me. Glad they won today. I hope Peyton wins another one before he retires.

6. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    Excellent win vs the Asterisks. I lived in Denver for 14 years and hated most of it, but I have a lot of friends who are fans. Best of luck in the SB!!

7. Ben There

Ben There Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011