1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by Steelpens65, Dec 25, 2023.

1. Steelpens65

Steelpens65 Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2021
    Merry Christmas to all my bros and sisters! Hope you woke to presents under the tree like I did! Ill never ever be too old to not get excited to watch my wife open presents as well as me opening presents.
    My wife, err i mean Santa got me an omelette maker, which i just used and currently eating an omelette slathered with marinara sauce. A dough maker, cant wait to make ole fashioned rye bread and pizza dough!
    Plus Santa got me a handful of knives. A Contour Gauge, hint hint, looks like im going to be laying down some vinyl plank here shortly!
    Much needed underwear, old ones had land mine holes in them, got socks, dont be fooled, I know we only have 2 feet, but you can never have enough socks!
    Got a couple flannel shirts and a sleeve of almond joys! Merry Christmas! Go Steelers!

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I Hope You, and Yours have a wonderful Christmas.
    I also wish this too everyone.
    You can never have enough socks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  3. Steelpens65

Steelpens65 Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2021
    Just ate glazed ham and made sweet potato pie. Which is yams, pineapple cubes, pecans, marshmallows on top covered with cinnamon!

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    All of which is very Delicious :thumbs_up:

• Like Like x 1