1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense- by Sharp Football Analysis

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by pczach, Oct 3, 2023.

1. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I didn't read anything after the accused of attacking You. LoL. When did I accused You of attacking Me????:shrug:
    Not a way to get Me to read. I didn't quote You....that was asked in general. So again I didn't read any of it after that.

2. pczach

pczach Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2023

Read your last sentence of your post that I quoted.

This is what you said: "Instead of attacking Me, or punctuation....just answer it truthfully."

You said that to me. Remember?

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  3. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Again that was a open post to the people in general...You are not the only person that posted in that thread. If I was talking directly to You instead of being open to everyone.....I would have quoted You, and I didn't.....did I???? No. So why do You think I was talking to You....why take it personally???....and for that....I just stopped reading after You said that.

4. pczach

pczach Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2023

OK? So who is attacking you or lying to you in this thread if it wasn't directed at me?

I don't see anyone attacking you. Or lying to you. We are all just giving our opinions on Canada and his system.

5. pczach

pczach Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2023

Ok, so you posted directly under my post, going off about everything you did. But it wasn't directed at me or anyone else specifically?

OK, sorry.

6. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Nobody was. I asked the same question on another thread, and was attack. So I was just trying to nip it in the bud before it happened again. About the lying. I also didn't say someone was lying to Me.... I said answer truthfully.....I didn't say stop lying to Me. Sometimes I think sometimes people read what they want to hear instead of what is being said.
    I don't know about You, but everytime I'm talking directly to someone on here.....I either QUOTE them, or tag their name like so @pczach .. otherwise it's to everyone.

7. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    So if it's directly under Your post it's to You??? LoL. I will wait next time ,and check back that someone is in between us, but then if They think like You.....they will think I'm talking to them. LoL

8. pczach

pczach Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2023

If you don't want to reply to my post to you, that's fine. Just drop it.

9. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Is it so hard to say You were wrong, and You jumped the gun thinking I was talking to You???
    Find one person on here that will tell You I won't admit to talking to them. You can't , but I was not talking to You ...., or accusing You. Of I was I promise I would not shy away from it.

10. pczach

pczach Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2023

If you think I'm wrong, then great.

If you talk about being attacked and telling everyone to be truthful....as if they are not.....in every post, good luck having anyone respond to you.

If you think the way you posted is just fine, then great. Keep it up. Leave me out of it.

I'm out.

11. SteelerNole

SteelerNole Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2019
    Can’t we all just get along?

12. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    LoL. I guess you answered My question. It's hard for You.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. pczach

pczach Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2023

Look man. I answered your post. I gave a reasoned post to counter your questions about people blaming Canada. You aren't talking about the points I made. If you don't want to talk about the subject, then what are you doing in the thread?

If you want to keep talking about me responding to your accusatory post in the thread I created and directly after a post I made, knock yourself out. You are arguing with yourself. I'm not mad. I didn't insult you. I responded to what you wrote. I even said I was sorry if you took it that way.

I really don't know what else to say.

14. pczach

pczach Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2023

I'm trying brother.

It isn't working, but I'm trying.

15. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Didn't read. If You can't admit You were wrong. I don't care what You have to say. Notice. Every time You write to Me, and I to you we are Quoting each other. Yet in a post I didn't quote You .....You think I was talking about You. LoL. You never have to post to Me again. If You aren't big enough to admit You were wrong....no sweat off My back. I promise. Dopo

16. pczach

pczach Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2023
    If you can't counter what I posted, fine. If the points I made are so strong you can't counter them, just admit it.

17. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    Nahhh… You’d never do such a thing! :lolol:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  18. pczach

pczach Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2023
    upload_2023-10-3_22-42-12.png

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Matt Cannotta … Cannotta coach.

20. pczach

pczach Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2023

[​IMG]

21. Robert

Robert Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2016
    Ironically, Matt Canada agrees with you. When he said that the Steelers are not geared towards big comebacks, he essentially said that the Steelers are not geared towards putting points up on the board.

• Like Like x 1
  22. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    If we get worse they will be selling.

• Like Like x 1
  23. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011

You could not possibly add enough talent to this team to make a difference. They aint winning shiat until they change coaching and schemes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. SteelersFanIrl

SteelersFanIrl Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2019
    The only thing that would make me more despondent than keeping Canada on as OC after this year is another dubious promotion from within to replace him.

I have no suggestions as to who should be hired but I’ll be disappointed if there isn’t a meaningful overhaul of the offensive coaching staff this offseason.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  25. Steelersfan43

Steelersfan43 Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2016
    The steelers have only 18 redzone play so far this year,worst in the league