1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Mason era should be over

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Steelers304, Nov 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STEELWINDS

STEELWINDS

Sep 12, 2019
    Hey Blast.

I am 100% with you on this. STEELWINDS

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. BURGH43STEL

BURGH43STEL Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    So in short I can write WTF I like and to who I want within reason, right? If you don't like it block me.

3. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    I knew all along you knew how a message board works...I just had to pull it out of you....you’re welcome ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
  5. Steelers304

Steelers304 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2015
    Randy simply said don't make throws to wide open WRs. HoF QB that's handcuffed by the OC! Oh wait jk, took the Homer glasses off

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  6. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011
    He seems to know whats going on and I like his confidence and how he can rush things along to the line. He knows where the clock is which is impressive. I see veteran QBs getting delay of game calls cosistently

7. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    I'm Daylight, you're Darkness.

[​IMG]

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  8. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    upload_2019-11-12_17-36-27.gif Get away light. You have no business here...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    Please, just stop with this. Roethlisberger alway starts slowly, in part because Tomlin refuses to play him in the preseason. The two quarters Agatha Seahawks, he was trying to play through the elbow injury. So you and others want to ignore the Hall of Fame career and base a claim about what Roethlisberger would have done this season based on one game again one of the league’s top two defenses with “starter” Moncrief dropping four passes. You do you see the problem now?

10. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    He does that a lot. At the risk of sounding like a high school parent, he misses wide open receivers frequently. He's definitely latched onto Samuels.

Kozora is right, get it to JuJu, he is 10 times the football player Samuels is.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. MeanJoeBlue

MeanJoeBlue Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2013
    What's with the HoF nonsense?

Even after Ben won his 2nd Super Bowl in his 5th season, there were plenty of people who argued he wasn't HoF material.
    Bit premature to even mention the words "Hall of Fame" for someone only in the league for less than 2 years.

From what I can tell, there are complaints about what Mason has or has not done so far, and others are pointing out that we can't tell, because the OC is having him play it safe. Pointing out that rushing to judgement is premature, is not the same as claiming he is HoF.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    JuJu might be getting frustrated, some of the media were saying on twitter during the game he was angry on the sidelines.

13. STEELWINDS

STEELWINDS

Sep 12, 2019
    Hey steelersrule6.

IF TRUE, BIG IF, this is exactly what I was concerned about. Remember the Happy-Go-Lucky JuJu last year running around downtown in disguise as an undercover reporter. Well, that was fine and dandy. However, it is when adversity hits that one's true colors surface.

Once again, it is becoming clearer and clearer that he was the beneficiary of AB and Ben. He has to work around this now. No time to go into a shell and have a pity party. All the great ones fight through adversity. As I stated in another post, Just play within your capabilities the same for James and Diontae. The three together are stronger as a whole than as individuals. If all three can become consistently dependable then that is three WRs that the opposition has to worry about. Not just one named AB. 3>1. STEELWINDS

14. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    This will be interesting to keep an eye on.....I hope MR don't try to force the ball to him.

15. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    They were talking about Mason last night on the NFL channel not sure is anyone might have watched it. They said Mason was the most blitzed QB this year, man if that is true our play calling should be taking advantage of this. We need to start throwing more just over the blitz, I know many here have already talked about this. We are never going to get the run game going if they keep blitzing us all the time right?

16. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Well, this may be the most ***** slapped OP yet.

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  17. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Idk, that Franco is over-rated guy didn't go over to well.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  18. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    I'd be concerned if he wasn't angry. It was a tight game and he had a chance for a big play. Mason needs to look around before going right to Samuels.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2019
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  20. STEELWINDS

STEELWINDS

Sep 12, 2019
    Hey Blast.

I think I jumped the gun on this one. I did not know enough about what had happened. I thought he was having an AB-type temper tantrum on the sideline the way I read into it. Thanks for the additional information to clear that up for me. I was hoping I was wrong regarding the way I read into it. STEELWINDS

21. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Ben needed to
    Look around before going right to AB. :huh:

22. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    He wanted to but gave AB the special attention he needed, not complaining about that hookup though.

23. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    Really? I hope not. I remember recently (maybe the Miami or LA game) we we’re running and dumping it off constantly, and he and the other receivers were doing nothing but blocking. Late in the game the camera showed JuJu and another WR (I think JW) having a good time in the huddle between plays even though they hadn’t seen more than one or two targets all game. We were winning, and they seemed happy as hell about it even though their stats sucked.

If JuJu is getting frustrated, it may be at his own play. He has certainly been struggling at times when he’s had his targets.

24. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    Don't look now but a sports betting site thinks there's a good chance the Steelers sign Colin Kaepernick.

25. Boomer

Boomer Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2011
    They better not sign that racist POS. You think the locker room was in turmoil with idiots like AB and Bell in there, wait till this professional $#it stirrer gets in there. Unfortunately, Rooney and Tomlin are dumb enough to do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.