1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

March Madness 2018

Discussion in 'Other Sports Talk' started by MojaveDesertPghFan, Mar 22, 2018.

1. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Guess there's not much interest in the College Hoops this year, especially since everyone's brackets were busted after the first day when UMBC knocked off #1 seeded Virginia. I was 0-2 after the first look in games. It was hard not to root wildly for UMBC the way they absolutely smashed Virginia in the opening round and held their own against K State in the second round. How about that 130 lb 5-6 Amara guy? He should be the poster boy for the motto: "Never Say Never". I'm horrible at picking these games but I'm putting my money on Texas A&M to win it all who just gave North Carolina their worst defeat ever (I think) in the NCAA tournament. They have at least 3 big guys who could suit up and play in the NBA tonight. My dark horse team is Syracuse who continue to sneak up on their playoff opponents. I'm sure this thread will sink to the bottom of the pile.

2. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    I'm sure Texas A&M hated when I picked them to take it all - then they get blown out tonight by Michigan in the Sweet 16. The Loyola/Nevada game was awesome. Props to Sister Jean!

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
  3. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    My bracket is so busted it looks like a Kardashian Family photo album. :facepalm: