1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Manti Te'o bizarre story

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by tarheelsteel, Jan 16, 2013.

1. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    And now THIS to add to the confusion of wether she is real or not. Apparently there is now a leaked image of Manti's girlfriend naked and in the shower that is making its way around the internet proving that she is in fact real.

Here it is, you decide:

25qbywm.jpg

2. darcrav

darcrav Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    I'D TAP THAT

proof that he is not gay
    what gay man would have that decor in the water closet?

3. noitall0605

noitall0605 Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2011

huh? He is changing clothes, not amping his junk up staring at you sending you signals.

Im sure your gay roomate had good taste. He probably saw you and your phobia and wasnt into you. Probably soccer guy he was dating was neat, clean, had good posture and you were his "straight pig roomate".

4. noitall0605

Dec 1, 2011

That is funny!

5. noitall0605

Dec 1, 2011

no thats reall funny chit right there both of your replies

6. turkeysniper

turkeysniper Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2012

okay, just realized i typed roommate instead of teammate. other side of the ball, offense/defense. didn't know his name much less his sexual preference until a couple of weeks into the season. again it's more a commentary on the collective view of 60 or so guys on the team not mine individually. personal attacks are really uncalled for, if you're in favor of a gay teammate just say so. the reality is i don't think the majority of nfl players are prepared for gay teammates. and as far as preferences most people do associate with people similar to themselves and are less comfortable with people that are dissimilar.