1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Man this Ray Lewis love is killing me

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by bigsteelerfaninky, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Steelsax

Steelsax Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011

Man I've missed you giving people the business, LOL! I was steel_press on the dying Steelers mb. BTW, I totally agree with you here. I love Ray Lewis' game. He brings it every time. Just a fierce tenacity - who wouldn't love that!?

2. LA_STEEL

LA_STEEL Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I for one do respect the man's ability to play at this level still. However i don't think he will ever make the hall of fame due to his off the field history.

3. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I hate the Ravens and want them to go winless every year, but if you don't respect Ray Lewis you're crazy. The guy is a beast and any sane Steelers fan would love to have him on our team. He would fit right in with our defence.

Talk about the off the field incident all you want, but for the most part, he's lived a clean life, especially since that incident. Besides, it's not like we don't have players who have had some off the field incidents.

Sorry guys, but I don't buy for a second that Big Ben didn't do something bad with those two girls. Did he rape them? I don't know, but he definitely did something wrong. No way two different girls accuse him of the same thing. Not to mention he had a ton of other off the field problems, such as being disrespectful to waitresses, bouncers, his own teammates, etc.

Lets not be too biased. You can't judge Ray for his off field problems and not also judge Ben.

4. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    The guy is absolutely going to make it to the hall of fame, there's no doubt about it whatsoever.

5. mstng1863

mstng1863 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    All I keep hearing here in Maryland this year is "We have to win it this year for Ray Ray." We do know ESPN's love fest is close to being equal for him as it is to Marcia Brady. Raymond has said he will retire if they win it this year.

Needless to say, I hope they don't so he keeps playing and that we can keep knocking him and them out of the playoffs year after year after year. In the mean time, it will be a good start to just beat them next week though.

6. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    When he is done and gone...out of NFL..retired..Ill give him his due!!...As of now he is a enemy of the STEELERS....AND I HATE HIM AS MUCH AS MY EX WIFE!!!!...F&F&F.....U...RAY RAY..WE GOT 6!!!!...Talk to me when your close.

7. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    You're about the only one on the planet who believes he did anything to the first woman. As for the second one, only thing we know is he didn't rape her, but being accused by two women means jack ****. The second woman accused him because she new of the first accusation, she was counting on people to buy into it, which people obviously did.

The overall gist of your post rings true though.