1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Madden likes our pick...

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by SteelByDesign, May 1, 2012.

1. SteelByDesign

SteelByDesign Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    I know only some of you will find this interesting, but they're releasing the rookie ratings for the upcoming Madden game... Pretty awesome to think despite it not being a premium position we still got a guy that's every bit as good as the so called "elite 6"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. FeartheBeard

FeartheBeard Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Wow! I cant wait to see this guy play!

3. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I love how the baseline awareness is like 60 so they force you to have to play the preseason games to get that stat up there to match the rest of their impressive numbers.

4. SC Gamecock

SC Gamecock

Oct 18, 2011
    I never realized #'s changed that much from playing preseason games...good to know!!

5. SteelByDesign

SteelByDesign Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    I don't think it does, I think it just changes in the offseason, and there's little boosts here and there during the season from game to game. Last year it had this thing where it would slowly reveal rookie ratings throughout the preseason but I don't think play on the field effected it at all, I think it was pretty random.

6. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    See i never bothered to check it game to game but did see that they progressed the players throughout the season when you sim the rest of the weeks's games. I assumed that the more playing time you gave rookies and 1st year players the more their awareness would improve. That way by the end of the season they at least now where their head is at but maybe I am wrong. I think that would be more realistic and that is what they were going for when they tried to upgrade the player progression: realism.

7. TheSteelHurtin2188

TheSteelHurtin2188 Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    I only play online so I don't know but I do know I can't wait to pound the rock next year behind him and pouncy

8. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    wow is it safe to assume he is the 2nd best player in the draft then?

9. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    I'm still amazed that there was no team before us that could have used a guard of DeCastros caliber on their team. Whatever the reason, awesome for us :rawk:

10. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    THATS A BAD HAT HARRY!!!!!!!!