1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Looks like we're going to New England

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Real steel, Jan 16, 2016.

1. jeh1856

jeh1856 Nap time

Oct 26, 2011
    I can't make the green font work on my phone.

• Like Like x 1
  2. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012

This is exactly what I was thinking at the end of the game. Bob Kraft will certainly want to have another home game in order to pad his wallet especially with their home playoff record. We all know what influence he has on the league. Denver should be very worried that the fix will be in.

3. fanfav

fanfav Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    I really believe that if we can find a way to survive Denver, we will beat NE this time. Just got to find a way to dig deep in Denver

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    I've been saying for months that we will win the rematch in Foxboro. I was certainly not counting on the level of injuries we've suffered. I'm not quite sure how well pull it off, but as long as we're alive, were alive.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Thigpen82

Thigpen82 Bitter optimist

Oct 17, 2011
    I don't fear the Pats. The first game of the season we were awful, and playing with numerous suspensions. We looked bad, but we weren't annihilated.

The main concern would be whether we have any healthy players left.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. QuasidodoJr

QuasidodoJr Active Member

Jan 10, 2016
    What's funny, is a friend of mine who is a bandwagon Patriots fan tried to defend Amendola's hit. He said he was defending the play. Once the ball has been rejected and touches the ground everyone is a defender.

So I pointed out that even if that were the case the ball had not even touched the ground. He told me I was delusional and that the ball had been on the ground well before the hit. This clip shows otherwise. That is the definition of a dirty play. Amendola was not trying to do anything other than jack up anot her player who had no idea he was about to get blasted since there was no reason for a hit on that play.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  7. Steelers412

Steelers412 Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2015
    :roflmao:

They are a delusional bunch. They have got so use to making excuses.. They had all convinced themselves on their forum "Jones had a bad reaction to ambien" Then we find out the head of Foxboro PD is on Krafts payroll and does security for the Patriots. Story didn't break until 2 days after, all evidence minus the radios which anybody could get off police scanners had gone missing, and oh it just so happen to be legal in Boston K2. Gronk also just so happen to be out of town Monday and Tuesday and allowed to miss practice before the playoffs. Same coach that cut a running back for being late to a regular season practice? Real shady but everything involving the Patriots is.