1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

looking through the pics

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by mac daddyo, May 5, 2016.

1. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    was on the steelers main and looking at the pics of the off season workouts. i have to say cockrell looks built. and so does levon hooks the DT from mississippi. that guy looks thick and solid as a rock. big dan may have his work cut out for him. vince williams looks stout and foster looks fat. just a few i noticed. :cool:

2. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I bumped my off season thread Mac because i knew that Foster being bigger than two of the OTs would get you going.

3. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    grimble looks large and in charge compared to jesse james. chickillo has lost a ton of weight and looks the part of an edge rusher. yes ramon looks huge. 4 lean mean looking linemen and ramon. i think he found casey's stash of krispy kremes. he's a big big dude. :smiley1::cool:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  4. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Grimble looks ready to rumble,I agree with Chick,Foster is Australian for fat. The biggest surprise to me is that Dupree in a video I saw looks like he's in shape but small...thought he was around 270 ,hopefully it helps his speed rush but man,the video is with Coates as well and Coates looks bigger than Bud...hmm. Coates can be a beast....