1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

London

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by biggbunch68, Oct 29, 2014.

1. dinochoppers

dinochoppers Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2014
    And that's why Heinz Field has a long waiting list to be a season ticket holder. I have 2 seats and I take my dad when I can. I have no plans of ever selling the seat rights to someone else, I will sign them over to my daughter.

2. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    Oh yea, NFL Europe was a complete success :eek:

This is an AMERICAN game. Goodell. What a joke. And a liar. I wonder what's going to become of Roger after the Ray Rice reinstatement hearing where Ozzy Newsome testified that Rice told Goodell that he hit his girlfriend now wife in the elevator. But Rog said he didn't know. And needed a tape view like all of us. Although the tape was at the NFL offices.

Goodell is a scumbag. A money whore. Let's see the owners back his lying @ss now. It sickens me that Rooney supports him ad nauseum.

3. Coastal Steeler

Coastal Steeler

Oct 16, 2011
    I don't like guckfodell or Rice but having not been in the room with them. I think it will come out Rice said he slapped his GF But the video saw him Punch her. That's just my opinion.

BUT, why did they need to see that video. When he drags her off the elevator, everyone in the world knew what happened. It should have been a 6 game suspension automatically . With Ben it was no proof no charges he got 6. down to 4 for not really sure in guckfodells mind maybe he said hmmmm. Not charged maybe 6 is too many