1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

LOL at the Cleveland Cavs!

Discussion in 'Other Sports Talk' started by Lizard72, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
  2. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Wow. Man I hate the cavs. Golden State has managed to play some of the dumbest basketball possible and the cavs are still barely winning. If Curry would get his head out of his butt for more than 10 minutes per game these games wouldn't even be close. It ticks me off to no end to watch a professional basketball player on a fast break pull up and take a 3. Attack the dang basket! The whole IQ of the NBA is probably somewhere south of Forrest Gump's.

3. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Hope Cavs win, that will really stick it to all the LeBron haters :lolol:

That would be a totally awesome feat for him to win a championship again in his first year with another team. The guy just keeps demonstrating that he is absolutely the best player in the NBA, bar none but people will still question his greatness. I'll be laughing though.

4. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    The best player in the NBA these days is like saying you are the tallest midget though. The league, in general, is actually pretty laughable compared to what it used to be. The great 80s and 90s teams would mop the floor with these clowns that are playing today. Half of them can't even speak good english and need two jerseys to have their whole last names on there. It's really sad what the NBA has become. These finals have been entertaining though and if the cavs win they should give Steph Curry a ring because if he would simply show up for more than 10 minutes a game Golden State would be one game away from a sweep.

5. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    LeBron is one of the best players ever, not just today. He's also without two big stars on his team, basically doing it himself. He's showing up, Curry isn't, thats what great players do.

I agree that the NBA was a much better product during Jordan, Ewing, Mailman and Olajuwon days.

6. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    Well GS finally decided to show up. Lebron honestly just looks exhausted. His teammates have really stepped up but they still live and die by him and I'm sure that would be incredibly taxing. I know how much pressure I feel making this the coolest site on the net. I'd say he sorta feels something like that.

7. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    :lolol:

JR can't be the JR he was when with the Knicks, I'm a Knicks fan, it was painful watching him play. LeBron needs to bounce back, not going to win with games like that from him.

8. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    When he hit his head on that camera I was thinking that if that were Rodman he'd kick that dude in the testicles. LOL!

9. Ohio Steeler

Ohio Steeler Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2014
    The NBA is almost unwatchable imo. The only reason i am paying attention is the fact that I want the Cavs to lose. If they were from any other city than Cleveland I might have rooted for them.

10. Bleedsteel

Bleedsteel

Oct 16, 2011
    GO LEBRON!!!!

Love that kid from Akron doin` all he can to put the team on his back, WITHOUT MILLER, IRVING , VERAJEO, and a wounded Shumpert, JR Smith, missin more than he`s makin`...

They STILL entered the fourth qtr tied...

Proved that they belonged, and could fight, even without 2 of their "Big Three"..

They are playin` hard, and goin down swinging, considering the circumstances...

Would love to see LeBron bring us a PROFESSIONAL championship, right after the College level BUCKEYES won the very first playoff-version championship, with their THIRD string QB!!!:applaud::clapping::popcorn::herewego:...

Honestley doubt it will happen.. The Warriors are deeper, Curry is bad ass...

But I`m NEVER countin that kid from Akron out!!!!

GO CAV`S!!!(cough cough,. that didn`t feel right... LOL)!

11. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
  12. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    Nah nah nah nah! Nah nah nah nah! Hey Hey Hey... GOODBYE! Does Jordan get ANOTHER ring for this one since he taught Kerr everything he knows? LOL. J.R. Smith almost seemed to have a Reggie Miller moment in him but alas it was not meant to be. Enjoy the big payday you took Lebron. Cleveland cries. I laugh.

13. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Oh well, silver lining, still a championship draught for Cleveland fans:lolol:

14. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    Plus I get to anger all my "friends" at work. I say it in quotations because they probably aren't gonna like me for much longer. LOL.

15. Cali Steel

Cali Steel

Jan 4, 2012
    I love watching cleveland fans cry. This made my minute.