1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Local TV Distribution of the Steeler/Eagless game

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by niterider, Aug 9, 2012.

1. niterider

niterider Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2012
    Hope this helps:

Steelers broadcast:
    (Bob Pompeani, Edmond Nelson)
    KDKA 2 (CBS; Pittsburgh)
    WTAJ 10 (CBS; Altoona)
    WHP 21 (CBS; Harrisburg)
    WQCW 30 (CW; Charleston WV)
    WYTV 33.2 (MyTV; Youngstown OH)*
    *Time Warner 373

Eagles broadcast:
    (Scott Graham, Brian Baldinger)
    WPVI 6 (ABC; Philadelphia)
    WOLF 56 (FOX; Scranton)
    WPMT 43 (FOX; Harrisburg)
    WHVL (MyTV; State College)

Source: http://the506.com/nflmaps/2012/p1.html

2. jimmyallen45

jimmyallen45 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    Thanks for this- for someone outside the area, I'm needing to find a place to listen to the radio broadcast online.

Is there any streaming of the game, or am I needing to go to sign up on NFL.Com?

thanks!

3. jfeust

jfeust New Member

Oct 24, 2011

The NFL preseason package is only $19.99 and will be way better quality than any "stream" that you find. Plus you can go back and watch the game, analyze plays from different angles, and more. I think it's worth it. If only they would let us get a regular season subscription in the states, I would happily give them my money. Ugh!

4. jimmyallen45

jimmyallen45 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    Thanks- does NFL.com show a video broadcast of the game? I've bought their audio streams of the game in the past years for the preseason (I have Direct TV for the regular season). I was wondering if there is a "free" site to listen to Tunch and Wolf & co..

5. diehardsteel

diehardsteel Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/packages

Use "directv" as promo code and preseason live streaming package only costs $16.99. Never done it before now but seems like a smoking deal, especially for those of us who live outside the Burg and don't get all the preseason games.

6. grannieBurgh

grannieBurgh Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    Somewhere on nfl.com there was a notice about subscribing to see the preseason games onlne on your computer or on some other high tech apparatus. I was going to check it out and then lost it. Sorry not to have the link.

7. diehardsteel

diehardsteel Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I posted it. Here it is again: https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/packages Remember the promo code for the discount.

8. grannieBurgh

Oct 20, 2011
  9. mstng1863

mstng1863 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    WDVE Tonight?

Is WDVE doing the radio feed of tonight's game? Also, is there a pregame on the radio? Thanks.

10. mstng1863

mstng1863 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Re: WDVE Tonight?

Also, if I go to a sports bar with Direct TV, will the game be available (since I am Raisinmore, MD)? I really want to see (or listen to if I have to) the game tonight.

11. grannieBurgh

Oct 20, 2011
    Re: WDVE Tonight?

Steelers.com front page says radio WDVE - FM will carry all Steeler games again this year. Under a "Radio" logo there,all the other radio stations carrying Steeler games are listed , too. I am really watching the clock here myself!! Got KDKA-TV amd WDVE both set to go.

12. IZONUFOTO

IZONUFOTO Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    I live in NC...so I just cracked under the pressure and bought the NFL preseason package... I need my STEELER Football even if it's not "real" football yet.....didn't know about the promo code discount though...crap

13. Jim90

Jim90 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    they're showing the game/games on the nfl network too( if you get that channel?)

I'm surprised we play the Seagulls in the preseason, since we play them in the regular season

14. Colssteel

Colssteel Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Thanks, Diehard! I am watching it now. GO STEELERS!!! :yeehaw: :herewego: :yeehaw: