1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Lifelong fan now living in SC here

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by 1st down, Feb 6, 2021.

1. 1st down

1st down Member

Nov 25, 2020
    Hey all,
    Female fan here! Been hanging around this forum for a bit and enjoy reading the discussions about this team. I was born here in the ‘Burgh a loong time ago but have relocated many times since. Haven’t lost my love for the team, though. First Super Bowl I ever remember was SB XIII when the Steelers pulled it out against the Cowgirls. Got this tattoo a while back: upload_2021-2-6_16-40-18.jpeg

And yes, it’s the same as my avatar. Looking forward to posting and reading more here!

• Like Like x 1
  2. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Welcome. Is that actual size? ;)

"SC" - South Carolina? Southern California? Southern Comfort?

3. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012
  4. 1st down

1st down Member

Nov 25, 2020
    Hmmm... Let’s say South Carolina with a little Southern Comfort on the side, lol. The tat is actually a little bigger than in the pic. Takes up a bit of the side of my leg. Go big or go home, amirite? Anyway, thanks for the reply and making me feel welcome’

• Like Like x 1
  5. 1st down

1st down Member

Nov 25, 2020
    Thanks for the welcome!

• Like Like x 1
  6. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    I been around many many moons and can't recall many female members. Nice tat and here is a story for you. You got your tat after a SB for our boys. You were riding high when you got it. My avatar is my tattoo. You are a Burgh girl so I'm sure you know it's our very own Buccos. I got it after a 100 loss season:(

I really got it out of respect for what the Pirates meant to me in my childhood. The Steelers were so so as was the NFL. We didn't have a Hockey team yet so the Pirates were king of the hill.

Come around for the Game Day Threads they are fun to precipitate in. It's great to have people who understand what you are going through during the game.

• Like Like x 1