1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Le'Veon probably ends up w/ the Pats

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Go 'lers, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Go 'lers

Go 'lers Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2015
    I'm feeling particularly pessimistic today so I'll go ahead and say it.

*sigh*....

Bell will most likely end up in New England next season. Some how, some f-ing way!

Because who are we kidding, that's just our luck with all these "Me Me Me" players on our roster. Even a fan favorite like Harrison refused to be a team-player and do what other vets once did for him and mentor other players. SURPRISE! He then signs with NE out of spite for a team that first help him make a name for himself. F that guy!

I didn't think the possibility of him going to New England was originally possible with Le' Veon's ridiculously high salary demands and desire for a long-term contract.

BUUUUUT the Patriots just loooove signing our disgruntled former employees so I'm mentally preparing myself for the sh*t move Bell will pull just to spite the Steelers.

That's all, I'm out!

oh, the vid talking about it on ESPN

2. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    He will.. the Steelers are the pats ***** and this will be another reason why they are

3. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Yep... if Bell goes to the Patriots, they instantly become best team in the AFC, maybe the NFL. If Josh Gordon pans out... Patriots won't lose again. Brady gets his 6th ring, Bell gets his 1st.

4. uncblue012

uncblue012 Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2017
    If Bell goes to the Patriots, I'm just going to throw in the damn towel.

5. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    U think Kevin Durant joins the patriots if that happens?lol

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  6. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    If Bell goes to the pats this will be the year we beat them!

2019: this will be the year we beat them!!!!!!!

2026: this will be the year we finish the pats

2035: Stairway to 7 we take down the pats!

2045: stairway to 7...

2056: Tomlin "obviously you can't reflect on the shortcomings of life, we accept that"

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  7. Jares

Jares Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2016
    I don't know where he'll end up. However I do know that ESPN is so completely in the tank for the Pats (or even the NFL network) that there has never been a free agent or trade-bait player that ESPN has not said would be perfect in New England. If the Pats signed every guy that ESPN predicted would go there, they'd be about 100 mil over the salary cap.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    This isn't even possible. Pats don't have enough cap to pay Bells tag for 7 games. Pats don't have enough cap space next year to pay him. That doesn't even factor the Steelers would never trade him to them because it's not even possible. You have to stop listening to these clowns.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012
    The Steelers wont trade Bell to the Pats, And on side note id like to kick S.A.S in the mouth about 5 times..

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Jares

Jares Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2016
    Don't you listen to the sports networks? The pats have been the greatest team-sport organization in all of history (or that will ever be) for over 10 years now LOL. ESPN literally (no, I am not misusing this word) has already named Brady the greatest living American. They've already been anointed, adding Bell wont make any difference in that regard. I'm hoping the Steelers would not send him there. I think they got Harrison because we cut him. He may have signed there to spite us, but I can't see Kraft paying Bell what he thinks he's worth and I can't see Bell agreeing to go there just to win. He's already proven, at least to me, that winning is not his concern. Money is.

11. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018

Lots of ifs there. Plus the Patriots got beat by the lowly Lions last night. So by your logic the season is over. The may win 3 or 4 games.

12. THREE RIVER SHIVER

THREE RIVER SHIVER Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2017
    Stephen A ...reminds me of George Jefferson..!!!Friggin bigmouth

13. TheTerribleOwl

TheTerribleOwl Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2017
    The Patriots don't pay top dollar to keep their own players. I would be shocked to see Bell sign with them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Do the Pats have the cap room? It will take some team with lots of caproom to
    sign ding dong.

15. Steelers '08

Steelers '08 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2016
    I didn’t want Bell to go period regardless of his antics lately, but to go to the hated Pats, UGH. That’s like a stomach punch if it actually happens. Although I don’t see Belicheat paying him top dollar. Belicheat rarely does that so I guess we’ll see. To see #26 lining up behind Brady would just S*CK.

16. OX1947

OX1947 Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2017
    Belichick looks at running backs like mother's look at diapers.

17. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017
    Patriots...lmao...You think Belicheat is gonna put up with his Bull****

18. The Sodfather

The Sodfather Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
  19. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    He'll turn Bell into a Saint and then go beat them in the SB.

The league is almost WWE level. This would just complete the journey.

20. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017
    Belicheat does have a way of turning " some " around...But he is also known for cutting/ getting rid of very talented players who are dumb asses, or don't buy in...

I put Bell in the latter