1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Let's talk Patriots

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by bigbenhotness, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Brandon556211

Brandon556211 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    Well as they say “any given Sunday.”

I’ll have some hard liquor on standby just in case though

2. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Well there are a lot of people down on the Steelers and rightfully so. We are on a bad losing streak with some pretty bad losses. We just lost to the Raiders so just about anything can happen. Just about everything points to the Pats putting up a record number of points vs us. With that said so many times when we are sown and out and have no chance we pull something out of nowhere. I would love to say it wouldn’t surprise me if we win this game but I am as down as I have ever been as a fan and with the Pats owning us I just think we stand a chance. I hope I am wrong and I will be in front of the tv on Sunday most likely using many “colorful “ phrases at the top of my lungs.

The pats are on a losing streak, Gronk in coming to town and we just made Cook look look me jerry freakin rice. Our only chance to win is pressure pressure pressure and for some reason every time we play the pats we rush only 3 and sometimes 2. I just don’t see us putting up much of a fight.......come on Tomlin prove me wrong!!!!!

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Rush2seven

Rush2seven Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    We’ll crush them, they suck.

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  4. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    In December....

5. nor

nor Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2016
    On the other hand, if we get Conner back for the pats game, this is the same team that set records crushing Carolina not long ago. And people were talking super bowl.
    Pats have the better head coach but we have the better players so I call it a toss up this week.

6. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    If u like the movie groundhog day u might as well just watch that instead of the game Sunday

• Hilarious Hilarious x 4
  7. nor

nor Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2016
    Belichick wins with players that wouldn’t be 1/2 the player if they were on any other team. I’m certain we have more talent.
    We have a curse in Oakland but the Pats have lost 5 of the last 6 in Miami. They can lose too.
    I’m not giving up.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Smitch89

Sep 11, 2018
    We have more talent than most of the teams we play. And yet we sit here 7-5-1.. With a loss to the worst team in football and a tie against the Tyrod Taylor led browns

9. BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2017
    Pats are a completely different team on the road this season. Gronk is not same this year, and aside from their secondary, their defense is below average. If it was any other 7-5-1 team, I would say they lose. But they are light years ahead us in coaching, and that’s the biggest advantage this week.

10. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    Didn't the playoff path go through Pittsburgh both times?

Edit: Somebody else already mentioned that. The first of those was with Kordell Stewart at quarterback for the Steelers. Brady actually sucked that day, but he got hurt and Bledsoe led the Patriots to a touchdown and New England scored twice on special teams.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    I just checked and Brady has not made the super bowl without a bye week. Need to beat them and let Houston win it

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    This is where we Unleash....Oh' never mind.o_O

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  13. nor

nor Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2016
    How was Groundhog Day? Should have watched the Steeler game with the rest of us. We beat the Pats. I have a movie suggestion for you...The Chief.

14. nor

nor Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2016
    How was Groundhog Day?

15. Smitch89

Sep 11, 2018
    Lol go ahead keep em coming.. I should be happy but I was watching on my live stream app and my app decided to stop working and I missed the last 3 mins of the god dam game

16. nor

nor Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2016
    It's just good natured teasing. I think we're both glad our hometown Steelers won. Go Steelers. Bummer your app quit working..

17. Smitch89

Sep 11, 2018
    Yea I deserve the groundhog day ribbing.. It is a good movie tho lol.. I'll have to watch the replay on YouTube to see how the hell the defense stopped Brady on that last drive I'm so pissed I missed it. Felt like my app stopping was telling me I don't wanna see this lol