1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Let's say the Steelers Win the 94 AFCCG..

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Steelers89, Jan 24, 2019.

1. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    I’m absolutely not saying you can’t learn from research and so fourth.
    The issue I have a is this dude is 20 years old and can’t seem to concede an argument with a person who has lived through the events when it’s clear he’s wrong.
    Besides when the heck does he have time to do all this research? He’s supposedly in college and on the football team. Personally I think he’s full of ****.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Cowher would have kept their offense on the bench. A couple of defensive turnovers and who knows?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    I don't doubt that he is full of it. I'm just saying that dismissing his point due to his age is every bit as bad as people like him who claim that none of our points deserve respect because we aren't former players or some other sort of expert. Of course, he doesn't actually know that, but that's his premise.

The claims we make on this site should be judged by the skill with which we make them and the evidence we provide to support them.

4. SuperSteelers

SuperSteelers Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2018
    First hand experience is great as long as it's factual, but someone who wasn't their can still be knowledgeable on the subject.

5. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Again not my point. My point is know when the person you’re arguing with has more experience on the subject and don’t be a jackass.