1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Let’s talk Offense

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by TarheelFlyer, Jan 8, 2020.

1. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    Browns are all about Baker. He played terrible last yr looked like a bust. If he returns back to how he played as a rookie they will be better than the Steelers are.

2. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Baker turnover maker will never own a AFCN title on the Browns. Aren't they always better than the Steelers until they play the games? They better be all about Chubb if they want to compete.

3. SteelersFanIrl

SteelersFanIrl Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2019
    Browns are going to run the ball like crazy next season with Chubb and Hunt, and then live off play action passing. I was not convinced whatsoever before last season but I really think they have made some smart moves this off season. The Conklin signing is very good and I’d be shocked if they don’t fill the other tackle spot in the first round, addressing a major weakness in 2019. They have also addressed safety which was a glaring hole for them.

Still a question mark over Baker for sure, the guy is a grade A clown but the talent is there. We’ll see

4. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    Fixed that for ya:smiley1:

The Browns will NEVER be competitive as long as the Haslems own them. Mark that down.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  5. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    I agree he was one of the worst qbs in the nfl last yr. I'm talking bottom 5. But I'll give him a little break because he had an actual head coach his rookie and last yr he had a clown head coach who had no idea what he was doing. I dont think he got anyone better but he had 1 good and 1 bad. Next yr will tell me where hes at. I dont think anyone in the division is anywhere near Baltimore so everybody is playing for 2nd which isn't bad because now we have an extra playoff team.