1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Lebeau at the combine...

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by SC Gamecock, Feb 27, 2012.

1. SC Gamecock

SC Gamecock

Oct 18, 2011
    at home sick today, watching the combine. they just showed Dick Lebeau sitting in the stands watching linebacker drills

2. 4EvrH8O'donnel

4EvrH8O'donnel Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    This is your boss. If you have time to sit around and watch the NFL combine all day long then you have the time to get that project done that is way over due. It's because of your lousy work attitude that I had to adjust my tee time by 3 hours> Now get to work and fetch me some coffee!

3. Wreck

Wreck Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    You know who I am. I sit next to you. What a cheap shot dude. I've been doubling up on this project to get it finished because you decided to stay home and watch football? Me and the boss are going to go have drinks after work and discuss your future. Good lord.

4. SC Gamecock

SC Gamecock

Oct 18, 2011
    its ok boss, i won't tell anyone that you're paying me to stay home and keep you updated all day

5. 4EvrH8O'donnel

4EvrH8O'donnel Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Brown noser. Just cause you woke up with the case of the Monday's doesn't mean everyone else has to pick up the slack. Get to work so that you can polish those shoes for the VIP meeting at the bar during happy hour.

6. SteelYourPoints

SteelYourPoints Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
  7. Jack LHambert

Jack LHambert

Oct 18, 2011
  8. SC Gamecock

SC Gamecock

Oct 18, 2011
    Brown noser. Just cause you woke up with the case of the Monday's doesn't mean everyone else has to pick up the slack. Get to work so that you can polish those shoes for the VIP meeting at the bar during happy hour.[/quote:3kgenord]

notice how the secretary wasn't at work today either?!

9. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Brown noser. Just cause you woke up with the case of the Monday's doesn't mean everyone else has to pick up the slack. Get to work so that you can polish those shoes for the VIP meeting at the bar during happy hour.[/quote:1dguc6m7]
    :roflmao: In Mexico, it's referred to as "San Lunes", or saint monday!

10. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I certainly hope he is still thinking how he screwed up in Denver.
    And thinking how he can generate a pass rush? He is not going to get a free pass from me.
    He knows better,when he saw Ike Taylor could not cover man to man, he should
    have went back to his base defense, he did not. He and Ike Taylor lost this game for the Steelers. THEY GOT TEBOWED.Shame on you Dick Lebeau!

11. CANTON STEEL

CANTON STEEL Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    :shock: