1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Le’Veon: I’m gonna show people Pittsburgh let something special go

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Hawaii 5-0, Sep 3, 2019.

1. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Yep. And add to that the quote above. Unbelievable although he's probably too stupid to realize its significance.

It completely contradicts his actions. His sole reason for passing up $14.5M was to guarantee that he didn't get hurt and then get more money. Well if his body can handle those carries, why sit out? Take the $14.5M and become a FA. He would've had the best of both worlds. Idiot probably doesn't even know how stupid this statement makes him look.

2. The Glory Days

The Glory Days Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2017
    And he was going to reset the rb market...and he wasn't going to participate in preseason to avoid injury...and he needed less ware and tear on his body to remain fresh for the whole season...

...but he didn't reset the market, avoiding preseason didn't keep him from getting dinged up, and less touches couldn't keep him fresh or get him more yards.

He and AB are simply different sides of the insanity coin.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
  4. Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2019
  5. STEELWINDS

STEELWINDS

Sep 12, 2019
    Hey BobbyBiz.

I was just watching some YouTube highlights of Bell (Brown ad Bryant too.) a little while ago. Man, he is/was good! Yes, the man could have had the best of both worlds. Also, I can rarely post about Bell without dragging Brown into it and vice-versa. Both are "idiots". Both had it "Made in the Shade" here in Pittsburgh as the saying goes. Brown totally flipped out. They let so many people down with their antics and BS but primarily themselves. Include Bryant in there too. What a waste!

Bell and Brown both had Potential, and I mean High Potential at HOF careers in their hands and just gave them away. Brown may still possibly get in on his stats alone. Bell is full of BS about resetting the market for a guy of his ability: Combo RB/WR. However, like you stated he talked out of both sides of his neck in so many words. He boasts about being able to handle a huge workload yet contradicts himself about not wearing himself down. I am pretty sure that if he had an "Adult Meeting" with his Agent and Steeler Management a reasonable contract could have been established.

As I look at the state of affairs for Him, Brown, if Ben was healthy and with our new and improved Defense, we would be the talk of the league I am pretty sure. Ben we can not do too much about the injury. However, with Mason and Duck we are doing okay! Both Bell and Brown still have mileage left on the tires. With Ben coming back next year, and even with the rest of this year, Bell and Brown could have played "Significant" roles in helping our team win a Super Bowl. Well, we move forward with what we have and right now we are still "Significant". Take care.

STEELWINDS AKA The East Side Kid

6. The Glory Days

Oct 8, 2017
    Remember when Juice recorded "I'm The Man?" No, I'm not expecting you to remember any of the lyrics. And since he sucks as a rapper, I'm not advocating listening to it. Just wondering what he might be inspired to rap about now.

His new album, "To Touch Or Not To Touch"

"Flu Bowling"
    "The Juice Is Loose (Bathroom Version)"
    "Too Many Touches"
    "Not Enough Touches"
    "1000 Yard Club Memories"
    "Gangreen - For Reals"
    "My Uniform (Clean Version)"
    "Gase Face"
    "I Miss My Jet-ski"
    "Strip Clubbin' No Mo"
    "I Was The Man"
    "AB Cray - Let It Go To Voicemail"

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  7. Hawaii 5-0

Sep 1, 2019
  8. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Such a visionary, he was so close.

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  9. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    How do you watch those two clowns?

10. Hawaii 5-0

Sep 1, 2019
    yeah, Stephen A is tough to take...

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. SteelersFanCanada

SteelersFanCanada Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2019
    He really showed us.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. BobbyBiz

Nov 30, 2011
    Max Kellerman is the W-O-R-S-T.

F'ing horrible.

Bet you didn't know he was a rapper for his first career, did you?

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  13. STEELWINDS

STEELWINDS

Sep 12, 2019
    Hey Hawaii 5-0.

Yes, they are both hard to take. The only good thing I can say about Stephen A. is that he is a Steelers' fan. Then again, there are plenty of Steelers' fans that are A-holes as well. So, I guess what I am saying is that Stephen A. is still an A-hole, Steeler fan or not. He is just a loud mouth pompous A-hole. Let me stop now as I will repeat myself over and over here.

STEELWINDS AKA The East Side Kid

• Like Like x 1
  14. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    No I didn't. I've listened to Steven A. Through his whole segment a few times but that Max dude I've never been able to handle more than 45-50 seconds.

15. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Thats funny, I didn't know that. Everyone thinks they can rap :lolol:

They messed up picking Max to take over for Skip. They should have went with Will Cain who was also in consideration for the show. Would have filled the roll of Skip much better.

16. We need a change

We need a change Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
  17. Hawaii 5-0

Sep 1, 2019
    he must have really been feeling the effects of the flu!

• Like Like x 1
  18. SGSteeler

SGSteeler Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2013
    I don't want to talk too much smack on LeVeon. He will make 99% of his money in his whole life from the ages between 21 and 29. He bet on himself to try to make the most money and he lost. Tbh I think he probably just got really bad advice from an agent that was trying to hit it big with a younger naïve, big-name client. Every kid wants to be a legend. Do I hate that he's gone? yes. Did I hate how he handled the hold out season? Yes. Would he have been better off not holding out and signing with the Steelers? Yes... but its hard to criticize the decision. I never got to talk about (possibly) 17 mil a year over 5-6 years before I turned 25 years old lol that's nearly 100 million dollars. I'm sure that can get to your head fast. Bell seems to me like a mostly good natured person that just got poor direction and made (what looks like) a wrong decision both in career trajectory and financially.

19. The Glory Days

Oct 8, 2017
    Lol, when I read that, I thought "251" was a strain of marijuana. OG Kush, Chem Dog, G-13, 251.

I was like, daaaamn, LBell ain't tryna hide it...He just straight up rollin' that 251, yo! :hehehe:

For medicinal purposes, of course. ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. BobbyBiz

Nov 30, 2011
    And just think if the Steelers would've kept him. This all would've happened right here in Pittsburgh. As they prep for a big week 15 game against the Bills with playoff implications on the line, the topic would be about Bell missing the Cardinals game but being spotted at 52 Lanes in Mt Lebanon on Sunday, and not the game itself.

Thank God he's gone and no the Steelers shouldn't try to bring him back this offseason.

21. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    There are some huge assumptions in that post. You are assuming he would have declined just as much without sitting out 2018 and with a better line in front of him in 2019. You're also assuming they would stop giving him the ball as much, which is extremely unlikely given the absence of Roethlisberger.

You could be right. Bell is an idiot and perhaps he just doesn't have the same focus or motivation after getting his big payday. That seems like it fits into his personality. That said, you're assuming a lot while ignoring the variables.

22. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    Bell is going to get cut in the off season, Gase never wanted him in the 1st place, they kicked the tires.

I think they cut their losses with Bell.

Thank god he never took the Steelers deal. We may miss out on the talent, but won't miss out on the headlines.

23. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    They will trade him

• Agree Agree x 1
  24. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    This gives me confidence I could end up as a host on that show thanks.

Both of those guys are jokers that only make trolling remarks to get views

• Agree Agree x 1
  25. The Glory Days

Oct 8, 2017
    Might be why Gase is sparing him. Wants him to be as healthy as possible when they deal him.

Since Gase is pass happy, maybe he's working on a deal with Rosenhaus. He's going to trade LBell to Rosenhaus for AB. Drew is starting his own record label, Crazytown Records, and needs to sign talent to get it off the ground. I'm sure it's just for a tax right-off, so it doesn't matter if the albums are any good.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2019