1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Le’Veon: I’m gonna show people Pittsburgh let something special go

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Hawaii 5-0, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    He forgot to mention that the Jets fans will be booing him also.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. STEELWINDS

STEELWINDS

Sep 12, 2019
    Hey Hawaii 5-0.

This is really, really sad. I for one, from day one, never found any of his antics comical. Some folks here do. Hey, to each his own. I am so perplexed as to what went wrong with this guy. At times, I try to work it backwards in my head to pinpoint a moment or event(s) that triggered this all off. I come up with what some others have stated: The Burfict hit in the playoff game a few years ago.

My Question Is: Was this brewing the whole time he was with the Steelers and they just kept it under wraps? I find that hard to believe as this type of behavior would have reared its ugly head eventually over the course of his career with Pittsburgh. I think this came on very recently and rapidly due to some event(s) or a culmination of events that met a breaking point. Just a theory.

Man, I respected this man's work ethic/preparation regiment. I wish all of our players had that type of commitment to their craft. I know he went overboard sometimes with his game day antics, however, once again I respect and appreciate his passion as a competitor. I know he went over the top sometimes but the man delivered, no doubt about it.

THEN: Crash, Burn, Catastrophe. What just happened? What was that? Where did this all come from?

As a teacher with 30+ years of experience, I worked with thousands of adolescent students with a wide spectrum of psychological issues. The roots of their problems were either environmental, biological, hereditary or a combination of them. However, I was privy to their histories and the roots of their psychological issues, which explained their behaviors.

Without a thorough psychological evaluation we will never know what happened/is happening to AB. It truly breaks my heart to see this man, what seems to be, coming apart at the seams. First, from a humanitarian standpoint, second from a fandom standpoint. I really hope he can get it together and get the help that he seems to need. Take care Hawaii 5-0 and you too AB if by chance you are reading this.

STEELWINDS AKA The East Side Kid

Last edited: Dec 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  3. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    Le’Veon took bad business advice. Missed out on 16.5 million which he will never make back and took less of a contract at least as reported than what the Steelers offered with the Jets.
    I still think he’s with a different team next season, either via trade or being released.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Running backs fade out fast

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Lev Bell is a much better receiver than a running back.
    He is possibly better than 75% of the Wr's playing in this league.
    This is all you Devin Bush. These are the type of players we drafted you for.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    I'm going to kick your ass Sunday Pittsburgh. I sucked the last 15 weeks saving myself for you. 160 total yards, rushing and passing.

Your friend,

Le'von Bell

7. Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2019
    Throughout the 2019 season, NFL Network analysts will provide one bold prediction heading into each weekend's games. Here are their thoughts on Week 16:

Maurice Jones-Drew
    Writer | NFL.com

Le'Veon Bell shows out in revenge game

This is the matchup we've been waiting for all season! Le'Veon Bell will face his former team, the Pittsburgh Steelers, on Sunday. While with the Steelers from 2013 to '17, Bell led the league with 129 scrimmage yards per game (min. 30 games), but in his first season with the Jets, he's averaging 83.1 scrimmage yards per game. In fact, he has yet to register 100 rushing yards in a game -- but he'll put that streak to an end on Sunday. Bell goes off against his former squad for his best game of the season by racking up at least 130 rush yards and two touchdowns.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ans-upset-saints-leveon-bell-gets-his-revenge

8. dobbler-33

dobbler-33 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    I don't think his revenge mind set is genuine... He was never done dirty here. He acted up on his own and settled for a lesser deal on a lesser squad that is probably going to dump him. I do however believe Cam and crew will love to hammer him. Just my opinion but they know he left them hanging I think his O'l mates are salty at that and LB is a grand stander in the sense his heart ain't in the game no more whether or not his abilities are and he's talking to justify just like he did prior to making a stupid decision.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    If any of you recall the negotiations, Lev Bell
    wanted paid WR money. He was already the highest paid
    RB in the league by a wide margin. And the Steelers offered him
    a fair deal. As another poster stated he received horrible business advise
    and lost out on millions that he will never recoup.

10. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    He's right we just let kam Kelly go.:cool:

11. SteelersFanIrl

SteelersFanIrl Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2019
    And the Jets have barely used him as a receiver. It’s very odd

12. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    His agent sacrificed him for his own net worth. Go back and do the homework. He sacrificed Bell for the bigger paycheck. It’s easy to connect the dots if you followed the stories.

13. dirty

dirty Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I wonder if Bell is smart enough to see that? I'm guessing not. Did he actually drop his agent?

14. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    No, not smart enough. Yes same agent.

I’m having trouble posting this, but his agent is a racist version of Jim Jones.

And I abhor racism.

I apologize if this is not appropriate here. But his agent, and he made race an issue, caused Bell to make a bad decision.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
  15. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Is he still Bells agent? idk
    See the answer, carry on.

16. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Yes

17. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    Not odd at all, it's the Jets.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    LET'S GO BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Knock this silly mother f------ on his frigging ass!!!!!

19. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    [​IMG]

20. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Le'Veon Bell = Axl Rose

Both pissed away their prime. Bell in the NFL... Rose in Rock'n'Roll.

• Like Like x 1
  21. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  22. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

:roflmao:

Ouch!!!

Sad but true!!

23. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Welp ... I guess he is celebrating today? Probably lit up a big ol spliff...

24. Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2019
    here are Leave'on Bell’s final 2019 stats:

748 yards, 3.3 yards/carry (45th lowest in league), 3 rush TDs, long of 19.
    61 receptions, 7.0 yards/catch, 1 TD.

25. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    Looks like Fireman Ed got a hold of those stats with the fire house...pretty water downed. J-E-T-S, Jets Jets Jets :lolol:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1