1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

killer b's= killer bull *hit

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by petekoutromanos, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Steven Leonard

Steven Leonard Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2017
    It's laughable how some seem to think that margin of victory in the regular season has anything to do with winning in the playoffs or a super bowl, most every super bowl champions had their share of close victories but still went on to win the Super Bowl, most recently the 2015 Broncos were the perfect example, they only won 2 games out of 12 wins by more than a touchdown but yet went on to win the championship.

The opposite is the 2007 Patriots they were blowing teams out left and right but we all know how their season turned out, Just win baby.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. SteelersUK

SteelersUK Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2017
    Take one game at a time and only worry about the immediate opponent that awaits.

Let’s keep grinding out results and see where it gets us. No team in NFL has the god forbidden right to win and that’s sports.

Although it can be frustrating to watch at times, we are what we are and even though we’re not beating teams we ‘should beat by more’, I admire the grit and desire to eventually get the job done

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    Did you really tell me to keep yapping? I don't think I've heard that since I was like 5. I didn't even know people outside of the Mob even used that term anymore. You aren't "connected" are you? Just in case you are, I'm sorry I disagreed with you! Please don't stop putting snickers in my vending machine or picking up my garbage! If I don't post for a while it is only because I'm headed to Vegas to bet everything I own on the Patriots (thanks for the tip Jim92), or I am sleeping with the fishes!

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Jim90

Jim90 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    They have these things called computers you can bet everything online now, it'll give you even more to bet with. ( talk about not being connected) Golly Geee Wilikers! Another tip from yours truly.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  5. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    Yes, but the internet isn't a safe place to conduct business transactions, and I really just want to go to Vegas. By the way, are you sure you spelled wilikers correctly?

6. Jim90

Jim90 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    They have these things that protect you from hackers or going to Phishing sites. Been doing online transactions and banking for years. Maybe you'll get caught up in the new world when you ever decide to go outside . As for willi, that question is for spellchecker and who cares.

This thread is over let it go

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  7. bettissb40

bettissb40 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Truth always hurts. LOL

8. Thigpen82

Thigpen82 Bitter optimist

Oct 17, 2011
    Wait - you were in the Mob when you were 5?

9. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    We aren't allowed to talk about that!

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  10. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    I'm a little upset. At your suggestion, I went outside. I did not find the internet or new world technology when I went outside. Oddly enough, I had to go back into the house to find the internet. By the way, I bet Equifax thought the same thing about being protected online ;)

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  11. Jim90

Jim90 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    They have these things where you can find the internet outside. Never knew Equifax was a bank.

12. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    You are just blowing my mind now, stop it! When you said I could make transactions online were you suggesting I was a bank? Yes, my kids believe so, but I'm actuality I'm not. You do realize there are banks that have been breached also, right? (Citibank, JPMorgan-just to name two) You know what, you win! I can't compete with your witty comebacks, so I will just say I love the Killer B's and hope they bring home #7!

13. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    Since it seems to now be on-topic ...

I've been with Bank of America for a long time. It seems like there's some breach at least twice per year in the recent past, necessitating cancellation of my credit or debit card and issuance of a new one (with a new number). Then I have to update every creditor for which I've set up an auto-pay. Fun!

14. Jim90

Jim90 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011

Denver won because of their lights out defense, the washed up Manning played his worst season ever and sucked in the SB, that's why there were so many close games. Things got so bad in the SB that they didn't even want Manning to have the ball, they were afraid of him turning it over. The D was their offense, they got him the short field to play with.

This steelers team isn't close to either that NE offensive powerhouse or the Denver's lights out D. This team is shaky on both sides of the ball.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Jim90

Jim90 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Well, until somebody steals my $10.24 from my online bank account I will consider it safe.

• Like Like x 1