1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

kevdue where are you?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by edog55, Feb 12, 2012.

1. edog55

edog55 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Finally someone brought up kevdude in the post by keven jones. Thank God, where are you kevdue? Has anybody seen kevdude? kevdue was the person who created the F.B.A.I. FIRE BRUCE ARIANS IMMEDIATELY moniker.

diehardsteel brought up the fact that kevdude created it in the KJ post. diehardsteel, kevinjones is definitely not Kevdude. Kedude would never have had a problem with Bruce Arians being let go. He hated BA with a passion. He would be overjoyed. kevdude wanted BA fired BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!!!! I loved kevdude, I thought he posted great stuff, very informative. I hope he fines this site and gets here in a hurry. I can't wait to get his take on BA not being re-signed.

2. diehardsteel

diehardsteel Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Ground control to kevdude. Where are you kevdude? Your (Steelers) Nation needs you!

:flag:

3. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    do we really need another guy who hates BA and wants him Fired?.....we got enough of them

4. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    His work is done here, leave him be. He will walk amongst us again when the need arises for an OC to be fired immediately.

5. freakfontana

freakfontana

Oct 19, 2011
    is following the colts mb now :lolol:

6. oldschool

oldschool Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    He can't be because I went to their Message board last night and it took a lot of searching before I found any mention of Ariens. For the most part don't really care -yet!- and think he's an ok hire. They are all psyched about the defensive coordinator-from us- mostly talking about that in terms of coaching hires. :shrug: :lolol:

7. Kevin James

Kevin James Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2012
    I won't miss him, that is for sure. It is one thing to have your opinion and another to make 25 post a day about the same thing and trying to pass your opinion off as fact.

I still see some of his followers here, how sweet !! Just in time for Valentines Day.

8. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Did you post on the old board? You seem to have a real chip on your shoulder. Are you sixaintenough?

9. BLACKnGOLDsince72

BLACKnGOLDsince72 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Isn't that the guy we always assumed was Ben's dad ? :lolol:

10. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    YUP! :lolol: Six and I were allies on the Ben front, we were always defending him but he would take it to a different level, probably where the whole "dad" thing came from.

11. 58stillers

58stillers

Nov 14, 2011
    I think kevdude is still in disbelief..... probably wondering what he's going to do with his life now that his lifetime objective of seeing Arians FIRED has been achieved. :praying:

12. BLACKnGOLDsince72

Oct 16, 2011
    YUP! :lolol: Six and I were allies on the Ben front, we were always defending him but he would take it to a different level, probably where the whole "dad" thing came from.[/quote:aw1bzoxc]

Yes, a WHOLE DIFFERENT level if I recall :lolol:

13. BLACKnGOLDsince72

Oct 16, 2011
    :roflmao:

14. colsteveaustin

colsteveaustin Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Scooby Doo-Where Are You? :-D :yeehaw: