1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Kenny's INT that actually wasn't!!

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Wolfepack88, Sep 19, 2023.

1. Wolfepack88

Wolfepack88 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2022
    If you go back and watch that replay of the int the ball clearly hits the ground. I saw that when the first showed the replay last night and was screaming challenge it. How NY let that stand is crazy!!

Int Incomplete.jpg

2. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    Turnovers are automatically reviewed, so challenging it wouldn’t have achieved anything. Also, the ball CAN touch the ground if the player maintains control. That was an interception.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Well honestly He's lucky He didn't have two more, and that's only because they dropped them.
    Actually I can't tell from that picture

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    I just re-watch the game and I'd say INT. Nasty game to re-watch except for rewinding Pickins TD 5 times. Brown defender turned wrong way but he'd have still been open for most QB's to hit him.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    Pickett threw three balls that should have been intercepted last night. He is lucky they only held on to one of them, and the officials got that call right. That one was bad. The other two were inexplicably stupid.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Wolfepack88

Oct 16, 2022
    For control the ball cant be moving and watching the clip it is moving as he hits the ground. No doubt he is lucky never should have thrown this one and the sideline one but still dont agree this was an INT.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. GoldBurgh

GoldBurgh Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2022
    As long as they took to review some other calls I found it shocking how quickly they said that was good and let's play ball.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Rel

Rel Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2018
    Same can be said for Watson.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Wolfepack88

Oct 16, 2022
    I was gonna use youtube downloader to parse out that full replay and you can clearly see its moving around and hits the ground but what's the point we won the game anyway. I was just shocked how quickly that we green lighted as an INT. My phone was blowing up from my boys all saying the same thing. I figured you guys have the ticket and could see that replay and watch it and see it. Time to let it go. ha

• Like Like x 1
  10. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Exactly....We won....now KFP needs to work on getting better. I honestly believe if We can just back the D up a bit everything will start to be better.

11. doubleyoi

doubleyoi

Apr 26, 2012
    Looked like it bounced enough and came of hand for loss of control but it is debatable with this replay. Shown at end of video

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Rollers

Rollers Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2016
    Here ya go!