1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Kenny Pickett

Discussion in 'College Football Talk' started by Animus, Oct 2, 2021.

1. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    KO in 3 hours - Pitt vs Michigan State in the Peach Bowl. With both teams absent their star offensive leaders it's almost like applying a handicap to each roster. Let's go Panthers!

Hopefully one of the teams doesn't pull the last minute decision to not play like UCLA did on Tuesday for Covid reasons 3 hours before facing NC State in the San Diego Holiday Bowl. And no forfeit was awarded to NC State who had been there a week ahead of time for daily practices keeping their noses clean. Can't imagine the frustration of NC's team and fan base who had traveled cross country with travel expenses and all, only to be rejected hours before kick off. Not sure if Bowl game winners receive more money than the losers but at minimum, a forfeiture should have been awarded to NC and they declared the winner to improve their record. And I'm saying this as a big UCLA fan.

• Like Like x 1
  2. AtlSteel

AtlSteel Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2021
    Wonder how Pickett felt watching that game from his box at the stadium. I get the risk considerations but I wonder if he still feels like it was worth it.

3. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    If He didn't....He will when He gets drafted, and then when He signs his 1st check at the bank. LoL.
    I would love 2 have seen Him play, but if Not in the playoffs it means nothing, and If it was My Son....Well ....I would have tied Him 2 the chair before I'd have let Him play.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Sitting out really rubbed me the wrong way. Is he going to sit out the final game in a contract year?