1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Kemo's bone head plays

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by kwebste6, Oct 23, 2011.

1. kwebste6

kwebste6 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    This guy never learns. Ive seen him go late into a pile well after the play at least 5 times. One or two times its a accident. But after 5 its a bad habit that kills drives. Come on man get your head in the game not in the pile late. Go Steelers

2. JackAttack 5958

JackAttack 5958 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    I was getting ready to post something about this idiot. He is absolutely the STUPIDEST lineman that we have by far and is maybe the stupidest lineman in the league. I don't mean to get personal, but he just doesn't use his brain. He is a bonehead and doesn't think. That's why he will never be the kind of lineman he may be capable of being given his physical abilities. He has the IQ of my shoe size. Geez, his stupidity defies belief at times.

Other than that, he's an okay guy.

3. Thigpen82

Thigpen82 Bitter optimist

Oct 17, 2011
    A season or two ago he was getting touted as the best o-line player we had. I'm not good at analysing o-line play, but I do know those penalties do start to add up.

4. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    I've been tired of Kemos act for a while, he knows he is late to the play, stop killing drives you freaking moron! :frustrated:

5. SteelYourPoints

SteelYourPoints Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    I think he just doesn't think before he does it. Either a coach needs to get onto him about it or he needs to use his brain.

6. ScottChab

ScottChab Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Maybe the Steeles should start handing out their own fines.

7. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    they said he had a temper problem (steeped on an opposing player in college).

He never blew a gasket early in his career, but maybe it is starting to come out?

8. diehardsteel

diehardsteel Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Rookie mistake that could have cost us in a closer game. Would be benched but we're out of subs (I don't count essex as a sub. Merely a lard arse that's collecting game checks). Maybe a fine of say $10K for starters. Same amount as calling your wife after a concussion scare to let her know you're ok. :bscow:

9. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    I would just IR KEMO right now.....any money he reaggravates his knee later in the season and misses significant time.

10. BLACKnGOLDsince72

BLACKnGOLDsince72 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    And that's probably giving him the benefit of the doubt. The guy turns 3rd and 3 in to 3rd and 18. What an idiot.

11. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    i wish they would just cut his coconut head. i've said for years , he's nothin but an overpaid backup. :cool:

12. steelerzfannforever

steelerzfannforever Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Problem is with all of the O line problems, the Steelers are not gonna do much to him. At some point his boneheaded moves are gonna cost us a game!!

13. dkblue

dkblue Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    The coaches really need to address this. It is like Ray Lewis always piling on late to get credit for tackles.