1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Kelce is getting fined

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by bleednblackngold, Jan 16, 2017.

1. lewisha

lewisha Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    Mr. Kelce, you and the rest of the Chefs can please exits through the gift shop. Thank you for visiting the playoffs, have a nice day.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. JAD

JAD Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    What a punk, he did lose his cool after dropping those passes, and he should of just shut up.

3. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    He sure didn't help his team yesterday. I like his game but he has a history of saying/doing dumb stuff.

4. blackandgoldpatrol

blackandgoldpatrol Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    Yes, it was a pretty good diss on the ref., just as it was clearly the right call and kelcey couldn't have been more wrong in his assessment.....
    On the flip side, it may just be kelcey sacrificing himself to keep heat off of Eric Johnson, because no one in the civilized world agrees with him... in this case, he may just be a good teammate

• Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 1
  5. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    I'm sure Cockrell feels the same after that horrible PI call on him. But you don't hear a peep about that..

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. shadowmaker

shadowmaker Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    I sure was hoping Mitchell would light him up after he pushed Cockrell. Dont know why but I kinda liked him up until that point.

7. Thigpen82

Thigpen82 Bitter optimist

Oct 17, 2011
    Kelce has a case of cryabetes. Call Kendall Simmons for help!

8. swann_88

swann_88 Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    clearly a case of point the finger at someone else before it gets pointed at you

9. Daddymac10

Daddymac10 Well-Known Member

May 1, 2015
    Basically Kelce is saying that his guy #72 should be allowed to cheat. If #72 didn't do what he did, Smith would've been sacked. The Chiefs had been cheating all game & getting away with it. Eli Rogers should've got a pass interferance call in the red zone on 3rd down, Kelce didn't complain about that...