1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Keisel arrives to camp on a Kubota!

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by JD99, Jul 26, 2012.

1. JD99

JD99 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    LOL!!! Well, I don't know if anyone else seen or heard about this but below is a link for your enjoyment! :D This is why I've worn this guy's jersey since 06. He's such a down to earth humble blue collar kind of guy when you hang out with him, the kind of guy you can hang out and have a beer with, which I had the honor of doing so. Too bad more players don't have the class that Brett does. Totally cool guy in person!

http://www.timesonline.com/sports/steel ... 32e85.html

2. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    Fear the beard!!!! :beard: HUGH year coming for 99!!!! Blue collar working class guy. Yeah he fits in here very well!!!

3. JD99

JD99 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    Oh man, that smiley is awesome man!!! I didn't even know that was on here, that rocks!!! :rawk:

4. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    Your about 24 hours late on this, haha...been talked about in the camp threads...no surprise from him anyways...he always come in something unique.

5. 4EvrH8O'donnel

4EvrH8O'donnel Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Just GIVING another solid day at work. You can tell when a player is ready to go. That is it. Filled er up with Diesel the day before and is ready to plow the fields of the NFL!

6. JD99

JD99 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    Yeah, I know it was yesterday and I heard about it yesterday, just figured I would post the article. I never remember him coming in something as cool as that.

7. JD99

JD99 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    LOL! Yep, exactly! :thumbs_up: