1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Keep an eye on the Jaguars...

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steel_ben7, Nov 13, 2017.

1. steel_ben7

steel_ben7 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2015
    They currently own the tiebreaker over the Steelers and have a very easy schedule the last 7 games. Their schedule includes road games at Cleveland and at San Fran who are the two worst teams in football. The rest of their schedule is games at Arizona and at Tennessee and 3 straight home games against the Colts,Seahawks and the Texans. So there might not be too many slip ups for the Jags on that schedule. The Steelers need to keep winning not only to keep pace with the Pats but also hold off the Jags as well. Just something to keep in mind moving forward these final 7 games.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
  3. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    We need to win Thursday.

4. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    I honestly don’t think it would matter whether we play Jax at home or on the road. I feel very confident that we would win an ugly game in a rematch by something like a 16-9 score.

Their defense can ruin someone’s day, without a doubt. However, Blake Bortles will keep them from being able to string together consecutive postseason wins. He’s that bad.

5. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    Funny, the Steelers have to win out to have a chance, but the Jags are the team to beat because the rest of their games are all guaranteed wins. You add that to the fact the Patriots should have been undefeated this season, and I don't even know why we are discussing playoffs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  6. JackAttack 5958

JackAttack 5958 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    The team that THUMPED us at Heinz Field. :facepalm:

7. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    There defense is legit.
    Fournette is going to be a star.

Blake Bortles worries me for them. He almost cost them the game yesterday.

But the Jags have returned and are legit, not a push over anymore.

That being said we need to take care of business.

8. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    And the jags went into overtime yesterday to win a game against the 3-6 chargers 20-17 they have also lost to the jets 23-20 in OT, they lost big to the titans 37-16 and lost to the rams 27-17, so they arent exactly a power house quite yet, and in a rematch I dont think ben will give them a 5 pick gift again....

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Steelers304

Steelers304 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2015
    If we meet again, need to change the game plan. can't throw it 50 times. Remember when the dolphins smacked us around in the regular season then we met in the playoffs and pooped on them? watched the film and changed some things and it worked, hope we can apply that to the jags if we meet again. They're not world beaters just riding a pretty good D and Ben handed them the ball on 5 occasions