1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

KDKA staffer fired for throwing Shade

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by Busman, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011
  2. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    I wish if the Rams are out of the game for suh to come in and just late hit the f*** outta Brady.. Make him retire.. I can't watch NFL with him in it and I can't bear the thought of him playing another 4+ years. End his career Suh.. Put that dirty ass of yours to work

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    Dear Millennials. Actions have consequences. Especially in the work place. Let this be a lesson in your future professionalism.

4. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    I don't know KDKA but, they have news standards?? Good to know they're not CNN. I think it's funny!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011

So do I think its funny. Imagine this guy doing it knowing full well he was going to be canned lol.. Thinking to himself its totally worth it. And now that he has lost his job I would imagine he will tender alot of offers from people when this goes viral lol

6. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    I hope so. Maybe SNL. If he'd done it there, he would have gotten a raise. I know, I know, (In my best Ted Knight voice) "This is a newsroom...…."

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  7. Charles Bront

Charles Bront New Member

Jan 2, 2019
  8. AFan

AFan Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    If you watch KDKA news regularly, you'll notice that caption are routinely in error. Bad grammar, caption don't match the video or don't match what the anchor is talking about. They could have fired almost anyone who creates their graphics over the years, and for all I know, maybe they have.

9. quark12000

quark12000 Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2015
    Why did he get fired? This is provably true. He should sue to get his job back.

10. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    I'd be fine with him putting his dirty ass on Brady's face.

11. Jares

Jares Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2016
    If the graphic were a lie I could see firing him, but the graphic is true. Brady was punished for it. Just because the media doesn't like it doesn't make it less true. If I were that guy I'd take this all the way and sue for wrongful termination and expose the heck out of the sports media. ESPN and the NFL Network I understand why they cover for him. ESPN is just a glorified local news outlet that masquerades as an impartial national sports station. The NFL has to cover its own behind since they allowed the cheating to go on with slaps on the wrist and a wink. But I will never understand why real local sports media outlets are complicit in covering for him. Don't they realize that their own teams, and the NFL as a whole, suffer when the Pats are allowed to cheat? KDKA should have stood by the employee and backed him up. The local media outlets in Pittsburgh are gutless. The only one I ever heard criticize Brady was Chris Hoke and even he has changed his tune drastically. I wonder if his bosses told him to stop or he'd be fired.

12. Ben There

Ben There Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    Fired for telling the truth!